Narre Warren

Old Apr 16th 2006, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

fancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud of
Default Narre Warren

Hi folks,

Just a quick question has anyone been or lived in narre warren in victoria

1>What's it like to live
2>Is it a good place to bring up kids
3>schools
4>And any other comments anyone has got

Thanks for you're time Fancyfella and the tribe :scared:

P.S YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
Old Apr 16th 2006, 10:23 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: Narre Warren

Originally Posted by fancyfella
Hi folks,

Just a quick question has anyone been or lived in narre warren in victoria

1>What's it like to live
2>Is it a good place to bring up kids
3>schools
4>And any other comments anyone has got

Thanks for you're time Fancyfella and the tribe :scared:

P.S YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
Hi FF
Yes i used to live in Narre Warren a few years ago, before it started to get too developed. Its a good area though and good schools and colleges around plus the shopping centre which is handy. There is also a good size sports centre and a few childcare centres around so it has everything you will need for a family and not too far to go to the city...
Have you checked www.realestate.com.au
good luck anyways
Johanne
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Narre Warren

Originally Posted by johanne
Hi FF
Yes i used to live in Narre Warren a few years ago, before it started to get too developed. Its a good area though and good schools and colleges around plus the shopping centre which is handy. There is also a good size sports centre and a few childcare centres around so it has everything you will need for a family and not too far to go to the city...
Have you checked www.realestate.com.au
good luck anyways
Johanne
I think it will become a bad suburb. It's now become basically a dormitory suburb for Fountain Gate - a huge shopping centre intersected by the 'new' highway. I'm sorry to say this, but I think it will become typical and an example of what will be realised as where Australia went wrong in 25 - 50 years. Books will be written about it(!) Yes it is close to shopping.

The south side is all legoland estates and the only thing to the west is industrial Dandenong and outskirts, the north is better, and as you get up in to Narren Warren North, you get more traditional country and farmland towards Wellington Road. The positive sides are a bit of 'cafe culture' and established suburbs to the east in Berwick but, in my opinion, there are much nicer areas to the NE and E within 10-15k.

Badge