Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Names for Baby Badgette!!!

Names for Baby Badgette!!!

Old Feb 12th 2005, 6:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Names for Baby Badgette!!!

First of all, many congrats to Badge and Mrs Badge Quick work guys

Secondly, this is an Important Forum Event, so needs some good plannign - starting with.....what to call the baby Badge?

Suggestions please....... we can then hold a poll and vote on the most popular................

Lets start the ball rolling with 'Bruce' or 'Sheila'
Old Feb 12th 2005, 6:06 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Names for Baby Badgette!!!

There may be more than one Polly.

I believe this is her first scan.
Attached Thumbnails Names for Baby Badgette!!!-young-badges.jpg  
Old Feb 12th 2005, 6:20 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bordy
There may be more than one Polly.

I believe this is her first scan.
Good ole Badge.

This could be his backyard in a few years time.

Badge's backyard

Old Feb 12th 2005, 6:50 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Secondly, this is an Important Forum Event, so needs some good plannign - starting with.....what to call the baby Badge?

Suggestions please....... we can then hold a poll and vote on the most popular................

I was going to suggest they call it Charles or Camilla but knew that if I did I would get slapped about the head

Unless, of course, Badge & Mrs Badge are tempted to call it after Mike Stanton....

Anya.
Old Feb 12th 2005, 8:24 am
Badge

Originally Posted by anya4oz
I was going to suggest they call it Charles or Camilla but knew that if I did I would get slapped about the head

Unless, of course, Badge & Mrs Badge are tempted to call it after Mike Stanton....

Anya.
I am sure Mike would be honoured. Maybe he could be a Godfather, hey he IS God

Mike is my middle name, as it happens.

In other words, I am known as Badge Michael Smith.
But people are always taking the mickey out of my name so its Badge Smith.

Badge

Old Feb 12th 2005, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Badge
I am sure Mike would be honoured. Maybe he could be a Godfather, hey he IS God

Mike is my middle name, as it happens.

In other words, I am known as Badge Michael Smith.
But people are always taking the mickey out of my name so its Badge Smith.

Badge
Congratulations Badge. When is your little Aussie due?

Old Feb 12th 2005, 9:17 am
Badge

Forgot to say, Grand Final Day, in Victoria. ie the last Saturday of September...

Badge

Old Feb 12th 2005, 9:30 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Badge
Forgot to say, Grand Final Day, in Victoria. ie the last Saturday of September...

Badge

In that case it has to be "James Hird Smith"
Old Feb 12th 2005, 10:12 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
In that case it has to be "James Hird Smith"
Yeah but shouldn't we use a name of a player in the grand final .
Old Feb 12th 2005, 10:17 am
Merlot

Are we going to do a sweep stake on the name??

M

Old Feb 12th 2005, 10:18 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

what to call the baby Badge?

Suggestions please.......
Mate

end of

job done
Old Feb 12th 2005, 10:22 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

'Brock' - ok, not very original, but apt nonetheless.

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Badge

Cas
Old Feb 12th 2005, 10:27 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

You should set up a poll to decide best name

Talking of polls why dont you just pop over to the middle east and vote for me
Old Feb 12th 2005, 10:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Shane or Edna

Many congratulations to both of you. Almost makes me feel broody. No sod it, it doesn't
Old Feb 12th 2005, 10:32 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

IF it's a boy.......

Bruce, Michael, John, Paul, Yada, Yada.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.