On My Way...

Old Dec 24th 2004, 8:16 am
Just Joined

jamieo70 is on a distinguished road
Default On My Way...

The relocation guys are here in my house in Reading (UK) and packing my stuff, I will be flying out on the 3rd to start a new life in Sydney...

Excited, yet also bit scared and quite sad about what I'm leaving behind.

Jamie
Old Dec 24th 2004, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: On My Way...

Wishing you all the very best got your new life.

The Jones

PS Let us know when you arrive and how you are getting on
Old Dec 24th 2004, 8:52 am
I AM 1 PERSON-UNDERSTAND?

SherKhan66 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jamieo70
The relocation guys are here in my house in Reading (UK) and packing my stuff, I will be flying out on the 3rd to start a new life in Sydney...

Jamie
Good luck mate. We've not been in Oz long but we love it and have no intention whatsoever in returning to the UK - would rather be eaten by that Adelaide Shark!
Who knows where the wind will take you, but whatever happens, it's gonna be good from now on in.
However, the flies are a pain!
Good luck and all the very best for your new exciting life.
Old Dec 24th 2004, 9:58 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jamie,

we live in Reading (UK) as well! But we've only just started the process. It'll be a couple of years yet before we go (that's if we get the visa).

All the best to you,
Gina

Jamie
Old Dec 24th 2004, 10:36 am
Just Joined

jamieo70 is on a distinguished road

I'm quite lucky (or not?) in that I'm doing an internal transfer with my company to Sydney. It's a permanent move (457 visa, 4 years), so they're shipping all my stuff. It was only 5 months ago someone suggested the move and now I'm almost on my way!

It's been quite shocking how fast it's gone. I only really know one person in Sydney, never even been there but I know it will all go well. A few possessions apart (and what do they matter), it really is like a blank slate and a new start.

Jamie
Old Dec 24th 2004, 7:08 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Jamie

Goodluck Jamie!

Best wishes for your new life x

Donna x
Old Dec 24th 2004, 7:17 pm
aussie73

Originally Posted by SherKhan66
Good luck mate. We've not been in Oz long but we love it and have no intention whatsoever in returning to the UK - would rather be eaten by that Adelaide Shark!
Who knows where the wind will take you, but whatever happens, it's gonna be good from now on in.
However, the flies are a pain!
Good luck and all the very best for your new exciting life.
The flies are only around for 3 months during summer, depends where you live, are a problem in some places, hardly notice them in others.

Old Dec 24th 2004, 8:37 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Jamie
thats unreal though...hope all works out mate....sydney is mad - melbournes better :-)) have a safe flight and good luck !!