British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   my tread about censorship has been moved (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/my-tread-about-censorship-has-been-moved-321981/)

Perthforme Aug 24th 2005 5:31 pm

Re: my tread about censorship has been moved

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
i seem to have hit a nerve with the jack boots

My thread on the forum that covers WA had been wiped too :scared:
Didn't see any harm in that but hey :rolleyes:

chrisp6 Aug 24th 2005 5:33 pm

well said centurion!

QUOTE=Centurion]A really good contribution to an excellent forum this thread. I'm sure it will encourage lots of people in need of some inspiration to move to Australia to have the courage to post for the first time....

I don't normally hold a strong opinion but all these threads recently (not just this one) are, I'm afraid to say, getting a tad boring and do they really contribute anything meaningful to an Australian Lifestyle and Culture forum aside from a giggle for a minority ?

I dont mean to offend anyone but this forum is really going downhill of late. Ultimately I realise its my choice to stay or not, but I suspect I'm not the only one who thinks the above.[/QUOTE]

Paul2004 Aug 24th 2005 5:36 pm

Originally Posted by Centurion
A really good contribution to an excellent forum this thread. I'm sure it will encourage lots of people in need of some inspiration to move to Australia to have the courage to post for the first time....

I don't normally hold a strong opinion but all these threads recently (not just this one) are, I'm afraid to say, getting a tad boring and do they really contribute anything meaningful to an Australian Lifestyle and Culture forum aside from a giggle for a minority ?

I dont mean to offend anyone but this forum is really going downhill of late. Ultimately I realise its my choice to stay or not, but I suspect I'm not the only one who thinks the above.

When the 'lifestyle' or 'Immigration' forums get too much for me, I go play in 'The Lounge' for a bit, a nice change! .... :)

Highly recommend actually! ... :)

bridiej Aug 24th 2005 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by Jim2004
When the 'lifestyle' or 'Immigration' forums get too much for me, I go play in 'The Lounge' for a bit, a nice change! .... :)

Highly recommend actually! ... :)

You're brave! :scared:

Paul2004 Aug 24th 2005 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by bridiej
You're brave! :scared:

Naaaah, I've heard this b4, but why ?!? ..... there is many a thread in there at any one time inc a pub ...lol.

Personal current fav is the 'confused thread' ..... get me :confused: every time! ... :)

CORKER Aug 24th 2005 6:10 pm

Originally Posted by bridiej
or how long it takes for Sir Les to be banned! :eek:

If I were you I wouldn't take the p1ss out of SIR Les he's from the EASTMOOR ESTATE :scared: .....need I say more..!!!! :D

CORKER

Sir Les Patterson Aug 24th 2005 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by CORKER
If I were you I wouldn't take the p1ss out of SIR Les he's from the EASTMOOR ESTATE :scared: .....need I say more..!!!! :D

CORKER

why would that be corker ????? i did used to live on heath in heath hall farm would you have been scared then

Sir Les Patterson Aug 24th 2005 6:25 pm

Originally Posted by Jim2004
I've been slow on this one, but have gathered she was banned ... :( I'm still on the hunt for the reson tho !?!

Good it got there ok ... :)

hi paul claire's phoned up DD and spoke to her and knows why she is banned
pretty piss poor reason actually and the bottleless haven't even bothered to send a email to her actually stating she is banned or why ????????? guttless i say

Sam Aug 24th 2005 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by Perthforme
My thread on the forum that covers WA had been wiped too :scared:
Didn't see any harm in that but hey :rolleyes:

Was this the one that was removed because it was 'advertising'??????

I think most people saw it first thought, so the message was passed on!!!

Chill out time me thinks, ooohhhh another glass of wine hubby dear!!! thanks!!!!!! :beer:

Sam

Paul2004 Aug 24th 2005 6:36 pm

pretty piss poor reason actually and the bottleless haven't even bothered to send a email to her actually stating she is banned or why ????????? guttless i say

a shame I think. There IS a lot of negativity floating about, and to be honest I'm 'side stepping' it all. I prefer the posts like Floweroscotlands thread of recent.

I appreciate we all should take on the objective slant and all that, but there IS the 'returning to the UK forum' !

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61

Anyway, go and give me your 'top 5 gigs you missed' in The Lounge! ... :)

Sue Aug 24th 2005 8:19 pm

As stated in our forum rules:

Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members, moderators and policy involved.
This matter was discussed in the other thread you started, there is no need to carry it on, so I am going to close this thread.