Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

my tread about censorship has been moved

my tread about censorship has been moved

Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:10 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Default my tread about censorship has been moved

i seem to have hit a nerve with the jack boots
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:14 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Default Re: my tread about censorship has been moved

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
well it was a non immigration topic ...merely meant to start a conversation off ....has my intellectual property been moved without my permission lol
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

LOL. Anyone want to lay bets on how long this thread will last?
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

well it was a non immigration topic ...merely meant to start a conversation off ....has my intellectual property been moved without my permission lol
You're one of those types who like to dice with danger aren't you
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:15 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen

or how long it takes for Sir Les to be banned!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:15 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
mmmmmmmmmm give it 5 mins lol
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:16 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
You're one of those types who like to dice with danger aren't you
no just a head chef who likes to say what he thinks
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:16 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

mmmmmmmmmm give it 5 mins lol
tick tock tick tock.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:17 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Originally Posted by bridiej
or how long it takes for Sir Les to be banned!
won't be the first time i have been banned for somewhere
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:17 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Hey Steve! ..... YOUR BANNED! ....
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:19 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Hey Steve! ..... YOUR BANNED! ....
how long did take DD to get banned ???? want to beat her record lol
thanks for suzies pressie too mate
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Sir Les for Prime Minister.

Can you abolish tax on red wine please?

Flash.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:27 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
Sir Les for Prime Minister.

Can you abolish tax on red wine please?

Flash.
for you flashheart of course as long as you leave the canoe outside whoooommmmmpppphhhhh
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:28 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

how long did take DD to get banned ???? want to beat her record lol
thanks for suzies pressie too mate
I've been slow on this one, but have gathered she was banned ... I'm still on the hunt for the reson tho !?!

Good it got there ok ...
Old Aug 24th 2005, 5:30 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

A really good contribution to an excellent forum this thread. I'm sure it will encourage lots of people in need of some inspiration to move to Australia to have the courage to post for the first time....

I don't normally hold a strong opinion but all these threads recently (not just this one) are, I'm afraid to say, getting a tad boring and do they really contribute anything meaningful to an Australian Lifestyle and Culture forum aside from a giggle for a minority ?

I dont mean to offend anyone but this forum is really going downhill of late. Ultimately I realise its my choice to stay or not, but I suspect I'm not the only one who thinks the above.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.