Whats My Restaurant Rules
5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

My Restaurant Rules !

Old May 26th 2004, 11:01 pm
Sydneysider and lovin it!

Dinky is on a distinguished road
Default My Restaurant Rules !

I’ve avoided Australia reality T.V. shows like the plague but the future Mrs Dinky has got me hooked on this one. Luckily I’ve come to it late and it ends this weekend. But I’ve gotta ask who’s going to win will it be :

a) Pete (Go Melbourne!) and the wide mouthed frog in Melbourne

Or

b) Ash (the Aussie Battler) and Amanda in Perth

You decide!
Old May 26th 2004, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a soft spot for Pete and his pep talks so voted for Melbourne, though liked the Adelaide couple best.
I was determined not to watch reality tv here but this ones got me hooked too!
Old May 26th 2004, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate this show, but due to the constant stream of dirge on Oz TV I find myself watching it.

I think Melbourne deserves to win more than Perth, but I think that Perth will win.

Mind you, 5 minutes after the cameras have left so will the people leave the Perth restaurant. Looks pretty bland, and Ash and Amanda, just don't seem to have the "it" factor to make a success of it all.
Old May 26th 2004, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I agree with Vicky, the only thing elaborate about them are the colours on their walls!

I watch all the reality shows now as they are the best thing on.

Has anyone dined in any of the restaurants?
Old May 26th 2004, 11:45 pm
Sydneysider and lovin it!

Dinky is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by tinaj
I agree with Vicky, the only thing elaborate about them are the colours on their walls!

I watch all the reality shows now as they are the best thing on.

Has anyone dined in any of the restaurants?
The future Mrs D dined with girlfriends in Sydney and liked it, it closed........

We're in Melbourne this weekend if she thinks I'm waiting in line for 3 hours plus.......................:scared: