Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My mrs is going to flip!!!!

My mrs is going to flip!!!!

Old Feb 4th 2005, 5:18 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default My mrs is going to flip!!!!

Since i registered with this site a few weeks ago i have stuck to the screen like a man posessed, trying to glean every tiny scrap of info i can from the many many comments made by you good folks. It is all so helpfull but i am becoming a sad little hermit stuck in front of this screen reading the updates with the bananas and who is next to get their letter from dimia and all that stuff. I am totaly knackered and my mrs is going to have an eppy soon if i dont step away from the screen :scared:
I know we are all in this together but this bloody site has taken over my life in a matter of weeks aaaaarrrrgggghhhh give me my life back!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 4th 2005, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My mrs is going to flip!!!!

lol,lol, falling off my chair laughing now,welcome to the club we re all the same...addicted :scared: dont know what we would have done without it myself,best thing is to get your wife on it as well then she cant complain you ll just be fighting over the computer like we 3 are

tracey.
Originally Posted by redlion
Since i registered with this site a few weeks ago i have stuck to the screen like a man posessed, trying to glean every tiny scrap of info i can from the many many comments made by you good folks. It is all so helpfull but i am becoming a sad little hermit stuck in front of this screen reading the updates with the bananas and who is next to get their letter from dimia and all that stuff. I am totaly knackered and my mrs is going to have an eppy soon if i dont step away from the screen :scared:
I know we are all in this together but this bloody site has taken over my life in a matter of weeks aaaaarrrrgggghhhh give me my life back
Old Feb 4th 2005, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by redlion
I know we are all in this together but this bloody site has taken over my life in a matter of weeks aaaaarrrrgggghhhh give me my life back!!!!!!!!!!!
You won't ever get your life back now -you're hooked
Old Feb 4th 2005, 5:33 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

I recognise the problem. I check the forum at least twice a day, and if hubby dare to suggest that he needs the pooter, well lets just say he gets a few sighs and humphs! and also some "are you done yet?" (nearly as annoying as are we nearly there yet? I am led to believe!) until he moves over and lets me on again.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl Im the same. Im on here at least twice a day reading thru old threads and trying to take note of all the helpful threads lol. Luckily for me tho my man just leaves me to it and i just tell him what i have read. No way is he getting on this forum or he might just take my place.

I am an addict to the forum, and proud lol
Old Feb 4th 2005, 5:45 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

I think i may have to start my own banana-esk type rantings just so's i can cope with it all, not that i could or would even try to emulate the wonderfull bananas. well we are off out for a swim and then a nice birthday tea for me yeeaa, thanks for your well wishes sissors

Nev.