Reload this Page >

my move to australia

my move to australia

Old Apr 22nd 2004, 8:46 am
Just Joined

jak xx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default my move to australia

my name is lyndi, i am 13 years old.
i have been living in australia for a year, its great here!
i just wanted to let all the kids waiting to go, that it is worth the wait, and there is nothing to worry about! if you havent had the medicals yet, they are a bit scary at first, but honestly, when you get used to it, they are really easy, and you get through them really quick!
when the visas arrived, i was at school, with my sister, and my mom came to the school fence, and told me, and i had to tell my sister! we were both showing off infront of our friends!
i just wanted to say, that if your worried about leaving friends, dont worry, you will definatley make lots more, and become popular, like me! everyone wants to be m8s with a pom!!!!!!!!!!!!
they love my worcester accent!
well, i better go. hothouse is on in 15 mins!!! good luck to all waiting, bye! :PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: my move to australia

Originally posted by jak xx
i just wanted to let all the kids waiting to go, that it is worth the wait, and there is nothing to worry about! if you havent had the medicals yet, they are a bit scary at first, but honestly, when you get used to it, they are really easy, and you get through them really quick!
when the visas arrived, i was at school, with my sister, and my mom came to the school fence, and told me, and i had to tell my sister! we were both showing off infront of our friends!
i just wanted to say, that if your worried about leaving friends, dont worry, you will definatley make lots more, and become popular, like me! everyone wants to be m8s with a pom!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, i better go. hothouse is on in 15 mins!!! good luck to all waiting, bye! :PARTY: :PARTY:
Glad you are enjoying yourself! Well done at settling in at school.

Are your mum and sister happy?
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 11:02 am
Just Joined

moms been a bit sad, my 3 sisters are all very happy thankyou.
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 11:05 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a Mum and i've been a bit too, but i'm cheering up now, its just the change.
My daughters nearly 10 and loving it here and doesn't want to go back to England.
Hope you cheer your Mum up soon
Heather x
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great to hear it is all going well for you. My 13 yr old loves it as much as you do. You are right about being popular because you are a Pom- the Aussies love the accent!

P.S More importantly who do you want to win The Hothouse????
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 11:13 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj

P.S More importantly who do you want to win The Hothouse????
woman, you're obsessed
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

karen p is an unknown quantity at this point

We're coming to Brisbane in July and we have 2 daughters,
Emma is nearly 12 and Harriet is 8.

They are both excited, but also a bit worried about making
friends etc, so they'll be glad to hear what you say.

Where abouts in Brisbane are you? We're heading for the
Bayside area.

Thanks again for such an upbeat post

Karen.
Old Apr 25th 2004, 10:03 am
Just Joined

i live in ipswich, its good here. i go to bundamba high, im in year 8. its fun! i hope your daughters have fun here too, when you arrive. i garentee, they will love it! well, thanks for replying, good luck. from lyndi.