my july 25th application

my july 25th application

Old Sep 3rd 2004, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

atlantatoaus is an unknown quantity at this point
Question my july 25th application

hi
we submitted our application subclass 138 on july 25th
front loaded it.My agent sent us a email and is presently out of town so I cant contact her for another week(apparently doesnt check email often )
nyways the email goes on to say that she has got a request from DIMIA asking if we can attend the Washington Office to have our visas evidenced in our passports. This is required for them to advise that office once they have finalized the application.

Its jsut been over a month since we filed and I am not really able to understand what this mail is supposed to mean
any insights would be greaty appreciated

thanks
regards
priya
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Lori&Andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: my july 25th application

Visa evidencing where DIMIA physically place the visa in your passport. Sounds like you are being asked whether you want to physically attend the DIMIA office from our experience we had the option of sending them to DIMIA in London to get this done with a copy of the approval letter from DIMIA in Oz, which we choose or going to DIMIA in Oz once we'd arrived.

Best of Luck

Lori