Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My Husband has sold his baby

My Husband has sold his baby

Old Feb 16th 2004, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

stefian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My Husband has sold his baby

My husband has a mark one Golf, which is his pride and joy, after restoring it for three years. We decided it was too expensive and too much trouble to take it with us. Some one rang to buy it. He tried to put the man off (time wise) telling him not too worry he wouldn't sell it to anyone else- mainly because he uses it to get to work and we haven't sold our house yet, so he may be a while now without a car, because he is coming this week,but at least that will be one less ting to worry about.

We also have someone without a chain also interested in our house, but she has to come back with her partner so lets hope he is as enthusiastic, if so it means we can start making plans. My husband has a job waiting for him so we want to get there as soon as possible now.

They say things come in three's -- bring it on!!

Happy Days

Steph
Old Feb 16th 2004, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Buy a lottery ticket on Saturday too