Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)

Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 7:09 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)

Poor Mark.........

and don't forget to measure those nipples before and after the flight on Weds!!
Attached Thumbnails Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-nottm-meet-april-2006-006.jpg  
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 7:15 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)

And some more flattering pics of last night.....
Attached Thumbnails Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-nottm-meet-april-2006-004.jpg   Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-nottm-meet-april-2006-009.jpg   Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-nottm-meet-april-2006-012.jpg   Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-nottm-meet-april-2006-013.jpg   Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-nottm-meet-april-2006-001.jpg  

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 7:45 am

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice
Smile Re: Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)

Originally Posted by SalSa
Brilliant Sally, enjoy your trip to skegg!

Mark don't forget to pack your tape measure!!!! Have a great trip, we'll be thinking about ya.

Its great being hangover free!!!! Wonder how Nicki is feeling!!!!

Great night really enjoyed it
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 8:43 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

can we have some captions???
Attached Thumbnails Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-dsc01391.jpg  
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 8:59 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

and even more pictures :-)
Attached Thumbnails Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-dsc01393.jpg   Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-dsc01392.jpg   Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-dsc01390.jpg   Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-dsc01386.jpg  
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 9:10 am
Love it here!

Like that is it....... ok, here's some more......
Attached Thumbnails Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-nottm-meet-april-2006-007.jpg   Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-nottm-meet-april-2006-008.jpg   Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-nottm-meet-april-2006-014.jpg  
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Like that is it....... ok, here's some more......

Had a really great night.Soooooooooooo jealous of all you guys with your visas.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 7:21 pm
s**t rolls down hill

have you found the house yet?????
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 7:19 am
Love it here!

Originally Posted by sparks124
have you found the house yet?????

Will look now......................

How about going somewhere different on the next meet????
Have you been to Spices at Balloon Woods??
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Poor Mark.........

and don't forget to measure those nipples before and after the flight on Weds!!
LOL

The tape measure is armed and ready... grow baby grow If only I could find a nice antique leather chair
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 12:59 pm

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice
Smile Re: Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)

Will look now......................

How about going somewhere different on the next meet????
Have you been to Spices at Balloon Woods??
Yes sounds like a good idea to me.
Never been to spices though but happy to give it a try. My work rota is not done for May yet, but i should know more by the end of the week. Have you got any more viewers this week Sally?

Caz
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 1:00 pm

Wink Re: Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)

Originally Posted by longreach
LOL

The tape measure is armed and ready... grow baby grow If only I could find a nice antique leather chair
Photos please!!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 3:32 pm
Love it here!

Originally Posted by electricbaby
Yes sounds like a good idea to me.
Never been to spices though but happy to give it a try. My work rota is not done for May yet, but i should know more by the end of the week. Have you got any more viewers this week Sally?

Caz

Love indian fooooood!!!!! Yum,yum!

No viewers yet.

My washing machine packed up on Sat, one of the gates flew off and smashed into a million pieces and yesterday Chris smashed my car up!!! So could do with some good luck now!!!

How did your daughter get on?
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Love indian fooooood!!!!! Yum,yum!

No viewers yet.

My washing machine packed up on Sat, one of the gates flew off and smashed into a million pieces and yesterday Chris smashed my car up!!! So could do with some good luck now!!!

How did your daughter get on?
Oh dear Sally not a good day! Surely that's 3 things so it should be ok now. Is Chris ok?

Here's a few more photos. What is Nicky telling Sally?????

Tracy
Attached Thumbnails Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-cnv00025.jpg   Are my glands up??? (Nottm Meet 1st April)-cnv00026.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Oh dear Sally not a good day! Surely that's 3 things so it should be ok now. Is Chris ok?

Here's a few more photos. What is Nicky telling Sally?????

Tracy

Something daft, I was in that kind of mood.Fed up of work, fed up of being here and dead envious of all you lot.Andrew and I kept saying all the way home, they'll all be gone in 6 months (sob, sob)Good luck Tracey for Wednesday.Will be thinking of you with my dysfunctional year 5s in the ICT suite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.