Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My bloody boss!!!

My bloody boss!!!

Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all
Default My bloody boss!!!

Sorry guys, this is not really related with Australia directly, but for those of you who have been following me for the last year or so on this forum, you might know that i had to give 4.5 months notice at work....

To say the least, my boss didnt talk to me for a week when i told her i was leaving...

Anyway, i now have 1 month left and my holidays are planned in 5 days. The thing is, after many echographies, doc's appointments and a CT scan this morning, we finally found why my stomach had been hurting so much for the last month. Well, i have a bad torsion in my right ligament, just below my stomach. (same thing that happens in your elbow when you play tennis too much). This is actually good news cause we thought it would be a hernia and needed surgery. All i need is to rest at home for a week.

Imagine the reaction of my boss when i walked in (had already called work to pre-warn them). She saw me, didnt EVEN ask how my scanner went and all she said it "when are you coming back to work this week?" which I answered with a "i am not, the doc advised i stay at home this week".

Then she walked out. My other colleague, who is a sweetheart (usually) was pissed off cause she would have more work... she said that if i had to have surgery she would have understood but she said i could have kept on working till my holiday and i would rest then!!!! can u imagine? if i did that i wouldnt even be able to walk next week!

Anyway, sorry to rant but i am very disappointed by my workmates and my boss. Needless to say that i too kind and i am checking my mails from home and called my customers to give them my mobile number....

Thanks for your support!

Broken fabie

Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My bloody boss!!!

Originally Posted by swissfabs
Sorry guys, this is not really related with Australia directly, but for those of you who have been following me for the last year or so on this forum, you might know that i had to give 4.5 months notice at work....

To say the least, my boss didnt talk to me for a week when i told her i was leaving...

Anyway, i now have 1 month left and my holidays are planned in 5 days. The thing is, after many echographies, doc's appointments and a CT scan this morning, we finally found why my stomach had been hurting so much for the last month. Well, i have a bad torsion in my right ligament, just below my stomach. (same thing that happens in your elbow when you play tennis too much). This is actually good news cause we thought it would be a hernia and needed surgery. All i need is to rest at home for a week.

Imagine the reaction of my boss when i walked in (had already called work to pre-warn them). She saw me, didnt EVEN ask how my scanner went and all she said it "when are you coming back to work this week?" which I answered with a "i am not, the doc advised i stay at home this week".

Then she walked out. My other colleague, who is a sweetheart (usually) was pissed off cause she would have more work... she said that if i had to have surgery she would have understood but she said i could have kept on working till my holiday and i would rest then!!!! can u imagine? if i did that i wouldnt even be able to walk next week!

Anyway, sorry to rant but i am very disappointed by my workmates and my boss. Needless to say that i too kind and i am checking my mails from home and called my customers to give them my mobile number....

Thanks for your support!

Broken fabie

stuff them
sending karma to make u smile
Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:47 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your support!

Broken fabie

It's called jealousy Fabie.........downright envy.
All they can see is that you have pissed on their chips.
Not true of course but they won't see it.

So be it.........sod em.
Look forward, not sideways or backwards.

The chick is soon flying to Australia
Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:50 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm really sorry for this ... but every time I open one of your posts all I can think of is ...

The Tripod

Thanks for your support!

Broken fabie

Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:00 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

youd be surprised how quickly you forget them when you are 14,000 miles away. Really.... very very quickly....
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:01 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
stuff them
sending karma to make u smile
you beat me to it!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:05 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your support!

Broken fabie

Fabes,

Don't you DARE let your nasty bitch of a boss get you down - you only have a month left so I think it's about time you changed your attitude to 'sod 'em!'. These people are simply not worth the effort - just put your feet up and rest for the week, like the doc ordered.

Keep smiling, flower!!

Nicky

xxxx
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:06 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Three Legs
I'm really sorry for this ... but every time I open one of your posts all I can think of is ...

The Tripod
It's not just me then!!

"Just remember, talking to your boss is like making love to a beautiful woman..."
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:06 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Dont listen to them. Get yourself back to work asap

oh yeah just kidding

Last edited by seang; Aug 16th 2005 at 2:14 pm.
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts....

Oh, and i love that Swiss Tony pic... jesus i do really look different. First, well, im a chick... Here is a pic for you guys who think i look like this awful dude :-)

fabie
Attached Thumbnails My bloody boss!!!-smiling.jpg  
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:36 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts....

Oh, and i love that Swiss Tony pic... jesus i do really look different. First, well, im a chick... Here is a pic for you guys who think i look like this awful dude :-)

fabie
Oooooooh........Fabie, I think you look Fabie.
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix
Oh i loooooved that one Bix!!! thanks, u make me feel all, well, Fabie
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:39 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
LOL! Bix, you are sooo full of it today - in fact, make that most days!

Nicky
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:41 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Oh i loooooved that one Bix!!! thanks, u make me feel all, well, Fabie
I shall take a mental picture of your image with me always.

When I hear people talking about beautiful women your image will enlighten my mind.
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Ninijon is a jewel in the roughNinijon is a jewel in the roughNinijon is a jewel in the roughNinijon is a jewel in the rough

Poor you, what a bunch of asses!!! Just goes to show what nice people you will be leaving behind - NOT!!!! Keep your chin up and screw them, once your sitting pretty in Aussie you will be the last one laughing, that is for sure.

Hope you feel better soon, take it easy and don't give them another thought, they aren't worth it. I am a big believer in what goes around comes around, they will get theirs!

Take care
Janine
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.