Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My Beautiful Bride

My Beautiful Bride

Old Oct 16th 2004, 6:21 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Smile My Beautiful Bride

I am so lucky to have 3 beautiful girls in my life.

Thankyou to all that made our day so special.

Brian
Attached Thumbnails My Beautiful Bride-wedding-047a.jpg  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: My Beautiful Bride

Yes they do all look very beautiful, I hope you will all be as very happy as the girls so obviously look today. Congratilations and best wishes,

Lindsey
xx
Old Oct 16th 2004, 6:38 am
Go Banana's !!

Hi Christina,

You look absolutely stunning. I haven't spoke to Jill yet but have just finished reading the Dairy.......OMG !! :scared:

Congratulations to you and Brian.

Best wishes

Warren
Perth in nearly 1 week !!

Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:07 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Glad it all went well.

Well apart from Laurel & Hardy anyway.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

sunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura aboutsunny side up has a spectacular aura about

you guys (sorry...girls) look great!

good luck to you all!

tanja x
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:34 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, you look beautiful and the dress is stunning (so it was worth the hastle!!).

Love and best wishes to you all

D D
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:45 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

You all look gorgeous!!!

Hope you had the BEST day of your lives!! I am sure things will only get better from here!!

Congrats to the whole family.

Hels
Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Thank you for inviting us to join in your special day, it was fabulous........
just uploading pics to email wedding album to you shortly
Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:57 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

I second his thanks!!

Am blushing at this post. Who can blame me for marrying the bloke?? LOL
Never felt so beautiful in all my life and it had nothing to do with the dress but everything to do with the look in Mr. Siren's eyes.

BEST DAY EVER!!

Can't wait for the album Teresa!!

Christina
Old Oct 16th 2004, 9:50 am
Go Banana's !!

The pics are stunning, like the last one of You and Brian on the wedding dress thread.

Repeating myself, but thankyou so much for letting us share your day with you - we had a wonderful time.

Lots of love and best wishes

Jill

Old Oct 16th 2004, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren
I second his thanks!!

Am blushing at this post. Who can blame me for marrying the bloke?? LOL
Never felt so beautiful in all my life and it had nothing to do with the dress but everything to do with the look in Mr. Siren's eyes.

BEST DAY EVER!!

Can't wait for the album Teresa!!

Christina
You looked beautiful - what a fab dress!
May you be blessed by yrs of happiness together
Old Oct 16th 2004, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

have emailed the album but not sure it was correct address........here are some more pics of the Happy Couple and the Perth Ladies........
Attached Thumbnails My Beautiful Bride-cb1.jpg   My Beautiful Bride-cb2.jpg   My Beautiful Bride-cb4.jpg   My Beautiful Bride-cb3.jpg  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 10:41 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

all i can say is .... WOW!!!!

You look absolutley beautiful....stunning!!

congratulations to you both......

sue xxx
Old Oct 17th 2004, 12:02 am

Originally Posted by Swifts
have emailed the album but not sure it was correct address........here are some more pics of the Happy Couple and the Perth Ladies........

Its not like the boy hasnt seen us kiss before.... usuallly its like EWWWWW , get a room
Old Oct 17th 2004, 1:02 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Many Congrats Christina, Brian & family! You all look great and very happy - lovely pics.

That dress is *to die for*, m'dear - totally fab. Hope you get to wear it again (for posh nights out etc) soon...!

Cheers,
Anya.