Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

... and for my 1000th post!!

Wikiposts

... and for my 1000th post!!

Old Jun 19th 2004, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by mlbonner
Thanks - thats actually my other half He almost chickened out I can tell ya, I think its only because I'd already done one and he knew he would have never lived it down he got up there. He absolutely loved it though.
Is he the Patrick Swayze lookalike?

Did you meet him downunder?
Old Jun 19th 2004, 9:46 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by debsy
Is he the Patrick Swayze lookalike?

Did you meet him downunder?

No, that'd be the jump-master, he's the one in orange!

No, I actually met him in Kuala Lumpur 4 years ago when I was on holiday and he was there for a work conference... we kept in touch and the rest, as they say, is history - should be a bl@@dy good story for the grandkids
Old Jun 19th 2004, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

No, that'd be the jump-master, he's the one in orange!

No, I actually met him in Kuala Lumpur 4 years ago when I was on holiday and he was there for a work conference... we kept in touch and the rest, as they say, is history - should be a bl@@dy good story for the grandkids
Gosh, that must have been a long distance romance:9 WOuldnt like to be paying your phone bill
Old Jun 19th 2004, 11:27 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ... and for my 1000th post!!

I'm getting married
Not for two years mind (cant afford it before then
Blimey Liza 1000 post already and we still have at least 2 years to put up with you ?

Congratulations ML.

Polly where is the kangaroo ?
Old Jun 19th 2004, 7:50 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by Bix
Blimey Liza 1000 post already and we still have at least 2 years to put up with you ?

Congratulations ML.

Polly where is the kangaroo ?

I know, you poor things
Old Jun 19th 2004, 7:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry its late, but I've been away for the weekend, and only just got back!
Congrats on the 1000th post, and even more congrats on the forthcoming wedding!!!!

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 5th 2007 at 10:16 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2004, 8:24 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

I'm getting married

Terrific news - what a way to celebrate 1000 postings! Many congrats to you & your partner.

Don't forget to post a pic of the ring so's we can all see it!

Anya.
Old Jun 20th 2004, 6:11 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Yaay!! My very own 'roo, thanks Polly!

Anya, just as soon as I have one (which trust me, if I have my way will be asap ) I'll get a photo up here for ya
Old Jun 20th 2004, 8:25 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Michelle!

Great photo's!
I'll be expecting some of the wedding as well!
Old Jun 20th 2004, 8:31 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

I'm getting married

Not for two years mind (cant afford it before then ) & I don't get the ring for another 6 weeks!!!

We just have a date and a venue, the rest of it can wait till later on. We thought as its going to be a UK wedding those two were easier to do whilst I was here. Plus we want to give the Australian friends and family as much time as possible to save for the travel over here!

Just thought I'd share that with you all, seemed like a good thing to post and be awarded five stars for

Michelle you have gotta stop giving me excuses to celebrate. Ive had this hangover for 5 days now.

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement all worth the time apart with your man now

Kala
Old Jun 20th 2004, 3:57 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Wishing you and your new family happiness.
Old Jun 21st 2004, 5:32 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally posted by kala
Michelle you have gotta stop giving me excuses to celebrate. Ive had this hangover for 5 days now.

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement all worth the time apart with your man now

Kala

May as well round it up to ten days

Thanks everyone else
Old Jun 21st 2004, 9:11 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Congratulations!! i know its a while off but i hope it all goes brilliantly!
Old Jun 21st 2004, 9:25 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Shhhh....don't tell anyone I'm posting. I supposed to be giving everyone a break from my incessant posting.

But just wanted to say many congrats on the engagement! I got engaged in February. We're hoping to get married next August, but have decided to do it here in the UK then emigrate straight afterwards and have a blessing in Oz.

Being un-girly, the thought of dresses, flowers, cakes etc fills me with dread. Hope you have fun organising your wedding though - at least you have plenty of time for planning!