Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

... and for my 1000th post!!

... and for my 1000th post!!

Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:26 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Talking ... and for my 1000th post!!

I'm getting married

Not for two years mind (cant afford it before then ) & I don't get the ring for another 6 weeks!!!

We just have a date and a venue, the rest of it can wait till later on. We thought as its going to be a UK wedding those two were easier to do whilst I was here. Plus we want to give the Australian friends and family as much time as possible to save for the travel over here!

Just thought I'd share that with you all, seemed like a good thing to post and be awarded five stars for

Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:32 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great! (I deleted the wrong photo!)

Last edited by The Don; Jun 19th 2004 at 6:42 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:36 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
That's great! You've got a nice smile, too!!!

Thats not me, thats my friend

This is me (and step daughter to be!! :eek
Attached Thumbnails ... and for my 1000th post!!-100_0571.jpg  

Last edited by mlbonner; Jun 19th 2004 at 7:00 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:36 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

That's great! You've got a nice smile, too!!!

Thats not me, thats my friend

This is me (and step daughter to be!! )
Attached Thumbnails ... and for my 1000th post!!-100_0571.jpg  

Last edited by mlbonner; Jun 19th 2004 at 6:44 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:39 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ... and for my 1000th post!!

Originally posted by mlbonner
I'm getting married

Not for two years mind (cant afford it before then ) & I don't get the ring for another 6 weeks!!!

We just have a date and a venue, the rest of it can wait till later on. We thought as its going to be a UK wedding those two were easier to do whilst I was here. Plus we want to give the Australian friends and family as much time as possible to save for the travel over here!

Just thought I'd share that with you all, seemed like a good thing to post and be awarded five stars for

Many, many congratulations on your pending wedding!!! (also the 1000th post!!).

Bugger to have to wait 6 weeks for the ring though, still it'll pass really quickly. Lots of plans ahead for you, how exciting. I loved every minute of planning our wedding - the dress, bridesmaids dresses, stationery, wedding cake, photographer, cars, string quartet, choir in the church, florist, venue, church, ah happy memories

Best wishes to you both

D D
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Your step-daughter-to-be looks a real sweetie.
BTW Bet all the blokes will be quick to respond, now you've posted your pic!
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:40 pm
Don
Banned

Shurely shome mishtake!?

Daughter in law is when your son marries a woman, she becomes your daughter in law.

You look a bit young.

Do you mean your husband to be already has a daughter? She'd be your step-daughter.

Sorry, don't wish to be patronising etc etc.
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:42 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Shurely shome mishtake!?

Daughter in law is when your son marries a woman, she becomes your daughter in law.

You look a bit young.

Do you mean your husband to be already has a daughter? She'd be your step-daughter.

Sorry, don't wish to be patronising etc etc.
mishtake woots dat?

No, I know, you're right - I've changed it already, just it posted twice for some reason and the DIL version wont delete
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:46 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by Larissa
Yeah, I prefer the older one!!!
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:47 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Default Re: ... and for my 1000th post!!

Originally posted by DollyDaydream
Many, many congratulations on your pending wedding!!! (also the 1000th post!!).

Bugger to have to wait 6 weeks for the ring though, still it'll pass really quickly. Lots of plans ahead for you, how exciting. I loved every minute of planning our wedding - the dress, bridesmaids dresses, stationery, wedding cake, photographer, cars, string quartet, choir in the church, florist, venue, church, ah happy memories

Best wishes to you both

D D

By the time I get the ring (not thats what its all about of course ) it will have been about a 6 month wait, he asked me before he went back to Brisbane in Feb!!

Cant wait to start doing things, have been in touch with Zoe (as in Zoe & AnthonyKirby) & I'm hoping shes going to be able to do my wedding stationary nearer the time too
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:52 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally posted by Larissa

Yeah shes gorgeous - wrote the dimia a letter about how much she was missing me and wanting me back. Apparently she wants to take the day off school and get me from the airport next month as well.... think her dad told her he needed some time to, erm, catch up with me first
Old Jun 19th 2004, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by mlbonner
Yeah shes gorgeous - wrote the dimia a letter about how much she was missing me and wanting me back. Apparently she wants to take the day off school and get me from the airport next month as well.... think her dad told her he needed some time to, erm, catch up with me first
What a lovely photo. Where was it taken?
Old Jun 19th 2004, 9:26 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally posted by debsy
What a lovely photo. Where was it taken?

Glenorchy in New Zealand (near Queenstown) I went there skiing last year in July but we spent a couple of days sight-seeing as well. Was even more impressive from the air
Attached Thumbnails ... and for my 1000th post!!-img_0017.jpg  
Old Jun 19th 2004, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Gosh - is that you? Congratulations by the way
Old Jun 19th 2004, 9:38 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally posted by debsy
Gosh - is that you? Congratulations by the way

Thanks - thats actually my other half He almost chickened out I can tell ya, I think its only because I'd already done one and he knew he would have never lived it down he got up there. He absolutely loved it though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.