Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A must if your in Sydney!!!!!

Wikiposts

A must if your in Sydney!!!!!

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

extrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really nice
Default Re: Amust if your in Sydney!!!!!

Originally Posted by soapy
ok ok, this is me
http://britishexpats.com/forum/attac...chmentid=23399

You're facing the wrong way in that first one. How's someone supposed to say, back a bit more, when your facing that way.

Last edited by extrameant; Feb 3rd 2006 at 12:29 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 12:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by extrameant

You're facing the wrong way in that first one. How's someone supposed to say, back a bit more, when your facing that way.
hi mate, nice to see your still alive.
its funny, in 3 weeks the family took 3650 photos. poor me had to go through them to find the best. bit hard when they all look like that
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

we took that pic while the wife was looking the other way, but she saw me on the edge and went mental. wouldnt speak to me for 2 hours, lucky me eh
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ScottyTee
cheers, I was sick the day the family went to the BM I must do it sometime...
shame u were sick, its been the best day ive had in Oz. hope u get a chance soon
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by seang
Nice one Soapy

(your headwear never ceases to amaze me)
ha ha i know, i do wear some stupid lookin' hats. but a dont want ma ol heed burnt. so i will stick anything on my napper.
but i still look daft withoot a hat
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:18 pm
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

we took that pic while the wife was looking the other way, but she saw me on the edge and went mental. wouldnt speak to me for 2 hours, lucky me eh
tee hee

When we were on some Kanangra plateau walks (just west of the BM's) my OH went wandering off on his own just after I saw him jump across a rockface gap . (which :scared: the b'jesus out of me). No-one saw him for about 1/2 hour afterwards. I thought he was mucking about anyway, and only eventually started to get worried because everyone else was. He finally showed up and admitted that he'd been following us way behind to see how long it'd take me to notice he could have fallen hundreds of feet to his death!

about 30 minutes I reckon.... but only because someone told me to worry about him. oops... that backfired a bit didn't it?

Last edited by lel_smiff; Feb 3rd 2006 at 1:20 pm. Reason: bod speellling:-)
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:24 pm
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

... and good pics by the way. I love the real close roo one.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

extrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really nice

hi mate, nice to see your still alive.
its funny, in 3 weeks the family took 3650 photos. poor me had to go through them to find the best. bit hard when they all look like that
What, is the button jammed down in your camera? Take the batteries out, that'll stop it going off.

She probably didn't speak to you cos you got her all excited and hopeful and then she got dissapointed when you got away from the edge. If it was me, I'd need to wait until herself was at least 100yards away before I tried that, cos she can run quite fast, and would be after the insurance money.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

not at all, there a 10mins walk at one point, but u can do the sykwalk or take the train.
im just about to add some photos, this will let u all see how good it is
http://britishexpats.com/forum/attac...chmentid=23356

Did you teach them that? Did you tell them thats how scots greet each other down sauchiehall st, ya old perve?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:09 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Not if you stay off the grog.
honest, asking re my Dad
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:13 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

my oh would also go mental - he would think some freak gust of wind would come and blow me off. I never even consider such crazy thoughts until I kept taking him to high points (eg table mountain, WTC (when it was standing ), statue of liberty etc)

great pics though
Old Feb 4th 2006, 3:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

http://britishexpats.com/forum/attac...chmentid=23356

Did you teach them that? Did you tell them thats how scots greet each other down sauchiehall st, ya old perve?
i just took the pic at the right time, my brother in law shit himself when the guy did it
Old Feb 4th 2006, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

i just took the pic at the right time, my brother in law shit himself when the guy did it
I bet he did

I guess its a lesson for us all, if someone asks you for a drag of your fag, watch out he doesn't just suck it out of you anyway. I notice your brother in law is keeping his cigarette well out the way, even to the extent of not protecting his privates. Me, I think id've given the black fella my fags, my watch , the lot!