Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Music for a wedding

Wikiposts

Music for a wedding

Old Oct 20th 2003, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default Re: Music for a wedding

Originally posted by mashiraz
He's joined a cover type band but their material might need a shake up as it's much more rocky and edgy (that what he says!) than the UK stuff he used to do. Basically party type stuff, prefect for wedding and company christmas do's!!

Anyway they are pretty good and committed!

Will travel too

Mash

I like the sound of that Mash...do they play at any venues or pubs in Adleaide as we going there soon?
Old Oct 21st 2003, 12:51 am
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Originally posted by bundy
Shouldn't joke....it's kind of a shotgun wedding. They've only been together 7 months. Loved-up and all that, but she's a pom and wants to stay in Oz.

We suggested Desperado which earned me a cyber-thump
Play "God save the Queen". Will get the fights going early.
Old Oct 21st 2003, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Music for a wedding

They play all over Adelaide and have a gig a week on average. I'll find out where and let you know!

When do you come over, for good or for a jolly?

Mash

Originally posted by podgypossum
I like the sound of that Mash...do they play at any venues or pubs in Adleaide as we going there soon?