Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Murdoch is innocent

Murdoch is innocent

Old Dec 16th 2005, 2:46 pm
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all
Default Murdoch is innocent

The more I read something tells me this guy is innocent-and Lees isnt.
Poor Aussies don't know how slimey and cunning a female Pom can be-with the shedding of a few tears to boot.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Murdoch is innocent

Originally Posted by Breezey
The more I read something tells me this guy is innocent-and Lees isnt.
Poor Aussies don't know how slimey and cunning a female Pom can be-with the shedding of a few tears to boot.
hmmm, whats your theory then? I think he was involved but dont think she was quite that innocent either, maybe a drug deal gone wrong or something
Old Dec 16th 2005, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, do elaborate a bit more. Give us your theory.

I personally think maybe Peter Falconio still alive and it was all his idea in a plot to run off with his secret lover Suzy Lamplugh.

My question is though, where was Mr Kipper when Bradley Murdoch was roaming the bush?
Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Yes, do elaborate a bit more. Give us your theory.

I personally think maybe Peter Falconio still alive and it was all his idea in a plot to run off with his secret lover Suzy Lamplugh.

My question is though, where was Mr Kipper when Bradley Murdoch was roaming the bush?
Riding along on Shergar?

Old Dec 16th 2005, 4:29 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

You know I reckon he didn't do it....I have never believed her...she is so smug !!and her stories change.!!! ..just doesn't add up.!!!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 5:13 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Murdoch is innocent

I must say, there are certain aspects of this case which don't appear to add up. Murdoch doesn't seem to match the original description of the killer, and Lees has changed her story umpteen times.

But Murdoch did have some blood on his shirt, so where did that come from?

I really don't know what to think.

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Dec 16th 2005 at 6:04 pm.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

What would lees have to gain by killing him? Maybe her story changes because she was in a traumatic situation, she could finds it hard to remember details, and maybe she also feels guilty that she was unable to prevent him being killed either, through cowadice or just unable to do anything through her own situation. She could have survivors guilt. I've driven in the outback and you can drive sometimes for days without seeing another vehicle or in a day possibly one or two. She was probably lucky that she didn't die out there either.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 5:53 pm
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy idea, lets get all the evidence, put it before an impartial group of people and let them deliberate.
When they have weighed up all the evidence, not just the tabloid or hear say stuff, let them decide who's guilty.

or we could let some bloke of the Mail wonder how someone could take a body on the Stuart Highway drive it away and it not be found by trackers, its tarmac remember, after all where would you hide a body out there?

Kevin
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:05 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute

I don't reckon she did it; I just have my doubts that Murdoch is guilty.

The complete absence of a body - not to mention the lack of tracks, etc. - is utterly baffling.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:45 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
I must say, there are certain aspects of this case which don't appear to add up. Murdoch doesn't seem to match the original description of the killer, and Lees has changed her story umpteen times.

But Murdoch did have some blood on his shirt, so where did that come from?

I really don't know what to think.
What is strange is the fact after she had a tussle during the assault with him the minute piece of DNA found on the back of his shirt
He actually sat on her chest to hold her down. You would expect shedloads of DNA to be found.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 6:55 pm
Fighting my corner

Originally Posted by rossifumi
What is strange is the fact after she had a tussle during the assault with him the minute piece of DNA found on the back of his shirt
He actually sat on her chest to hold her down. You would expect shedloads of DNA to be found.
Exactly.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 7:43 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

HMM all a bit suspect me thinks,remember the case not long ago where the girlfriend cried her eyes out at the press conference whilst sat there with her boyfriends Mum,all this and she did it,hid the knife in her boots i think.......didn't catatonia write "roadrage" about this murder??
"it's all over the front page,you give Me roadrage"
I tells ya there all raving these women folk!! :scared:
Old Dec 16th 2005, 7:45 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi

lol....you've been watching too many episodes of CSI !!!

he was found guilty in a public court by a jury.....and im pretty sure they have to have a majority of 'guilty's for him to be found guilty......if ya get my drift.

dont know much about aussie law, but if there was any concrete evidence that he was innocent im sure it would have surfaced, and he wouldnt be in jail now.

perhaps joanne lees slightly inappropriate behaviour (the filming of the media etc as she went into court) makes her seem an easy target?

if he is innocent, i hope they pay him the appropriate compensation though.
Old Dec 16th 2005, 7:46 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
I tells ya there all raving these women folk!! :scared:

QUICK!!!

HIDE!!!

YOUR MISSUS IS BEHIND YOU WITH A MEAT CLEAVER!!!!!

RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!
Old Dec 16th 2005, 7:48 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

have you seen jungle book???????
It's all in the eyes,just like the snake...........Trust in me,trust in me.......... :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.