Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

MUms in Peregian region Sunshine Coast

MUms in Peregian region Sunshine Coast

Old Oct 12th 2010, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Jombang is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile MUms in Peregian region Sunshine Coast

Hi, I have just moved to the area and I have 3 boys - one at school adn a 5 year old and a 3 year old. I am a stay at home mum and I am having difficulty finding playgroups etc so that my boys can meet up with children of a similar age as well as myself wanting to have a wider range of conversation than just which toy car is the coolest!!! Can anyone point me in the right direction...thanks!
Old Oct 13th 2010, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: MUms in Peregian region Sunshine Coast

Hi I live in Peregian, my children are grown up but I know other mums so will enquire for you. Hope you are enjoying it here shame the weather has not been kinder. Will get back to you in a couple of days.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

mio2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MUms in Peregian region Sunshine Coast

Originally Posted by Jombang
Hi, I have just moved to the area and I have 3 boys - one at school adn a 5 year old and a 3 year old. I am a stay at home mum and I am having difficulty finding playgroups etc so that my boys can meet up with children of a similar age as well as myself wanting to have a wider range of conversation than just which toy car is the coolest!!! Can anyone point me in the right direction...thanks!
Hi there, I live pretty close to you and am also a stay at home mum. I have a 3 year old son, and two girls aged 20 months and 10 weeks.
How long have you been on the coast?
There is a great play group down in Kawana. It is on Thursdays from 9.30am till 11.30am and costs $5 for a family. It is pretty structured with lots of outdoor play, an organised craft activity, morning tea and then singing and dancing. My two love it but since number three amigo arrived I haven't been as I am just trying to find my feet.
Maybe we could catch up for a play-date in a park some time?
Take care