Reload this Page >

Mum's meetup for coffee/walk Melbourne Eastern Suburbs

Mum's meetup for coffee/walk Melbourne Eastern Suburbs

Old Nov 29th 2011, 6:50 pm
Just Joined

fifiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Mum's meetup for coffee/walk Melbourne Eastern Suburbs

Hi,

We are family of 4 ( with 2 daughters aged 10 and 12 years) and have just moved to Melbourne from Perth. We moved to Australia 5 years ago from the South Coast of UK. We live in an Eastern Suburb (Blackburn South) and don't really know anyone in Melbourne yet. Husband is out at work, one daughter at Primary School and the eldest is waiting to start at Box Hill High in February. I am hoping to work part time eventually, once we are more settled. Is there anyone in the Eastern Suburbs that would like to meet for a coffee/ walk etc? Our nearest shopping Centre is Forest Chase, however I do have a car.
Old Nov 29th 2011, 8:17 pm
faf
Forum Regular

faf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nice
Default Re: Mum's meetup for coffee/walk Melbourne Eastern Suburbs

Originally Posted by fifiv
Hi,

We are family of 4 ( with 2 daughters aged 10 and 12 years) and have just moved to Melbourne from Perth. We moved to Australia 5 years ago from the South Coast of UK. We live in an Eastern Suburb (Blackburn South) and don't really know anyone in Melbourne yet. Husband is out at work, one daughter at Primary School and the eldest is waiting to start at Box Hill High in February. I am hoping to work part time eventually, once we are more settled. Is there anyone in the Eastern Suburbs that would like to meet for a coffee/ walk etc? Our nearest shopping Centre is Forest Chase, however I do have a car.
Hi There

My name is Sara and I live in The Basin which is near Ferntree Gully. I've been in Melbourne for 5 years now. I have a little girl of 3 but as she is in nursery on a Friday I'm more than happy to meet for a coffee.

Drop me a PM when you want to meet up

Sara
Old Nov 30th 2011, 11:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by faf
Hi There

My name is Sara and I live in The Basin which is near Ferntree Gully. I've been in Melbourne for 5 years now. I have a little girl of 3 but as she is in nursery on a Friday I'm more than happy to meet for a coffee.

Drop me a PM when you want to meet up

Sara
Hi Sara, many thanks for your reply. I would love to meet up for coffee. Is Friday next week any good for you? I am picking up the keys for our long term rental tomorrow so this week not so good. I am happy to drive- is there somewhere nice at FernTree Gully? It looks like an ok drive for me just along the Burwood Highway which we are close to from Blackburn South. It does say it will only be an 18mins drive but I suspect no account is being made of traffic lights etc.. Fiona
Old Dec 1st 2011, 12:13 am
faf
Forum Regular

faf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nicefaf is just really nice

Hi Sara, many thanks for your reply. I would love to meet up for coffee. Is Friday next week any good for you? I am picking up the keys for our long term rental tomorrow so this week not so good. I am happy to drive- is there somewhere nice at FernTree Gully? It looks like an ok drive for me just along the Burwood Highway which we are close to from Blackburn South. It does say it will only be an 18mins drive but I suspect no account is being made of traffic lights etc.. Fiona
Hi Fiona

Next Friday is good for me, have you ever been to Knox City, it's great for shopping and lots of places to have a coffee.

What time would be good for you?

Good look with your move.

Sara
Old Dec 2nd 2011, 12:56 am
faf
Forum Regular

Hi Fiona

I can't make next Friday as Charlotte is not in nursery due to her having an orientation morning at her new kindergarten.

If you don't mind me bringing her I can do Wednesday next week, or if you wish for a quieter meet up,then I can make the Friday after which would be the 16th.

Let me know what works for you.

Sara
Old Dec 2nd 2011, 4:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by faf
Hi Fiona

I can't make next Friday as Charlotte is not in nursery due to her having an orientation morning at her new kindergarten.

If you don't mind me bringing her I can do Wednesday next week, or if you wish for a quieter meet up,then I can make the Friday after which would be the 16th.

Let me know what works for you.

Sara
Hi Sara,

No problem. I don't mind Charlotte coming along. I have my 12 year old at home (also called Charlotte!). She could possibly also come along and maybe she can help with your Charlotte!? Wednesday next week is fine, but would need to be about 11am is that ok? Is the Knox still best then? I have heard of it but not been yet and don't think it's too far at all. Let me know if good to meet there otherwise if somewhere more suitable just let me know.We should exchange mobiles. I tried to PM you but as I am a new member it wouldn't let me.

Fiona
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 8:33 am
faf
Forum Regular

Hi Fiona

Did you get my PM?

Sara
Old Dec 5th 2011, 5:34 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by faf
Hi Fiona

Did you get my PM?

Sara
Hi Sara,

I have sent you a PM this afternoon but just in case I haven't done it right and it hasn't got there here I am again. I can't do tomorrow (Tuesday) so am wondering about a week Friday(16th) as suggested earlier? Or I am free most days next week. Just e mail and let me know. Sorry to reply so late, I have only just logged on this afternoon as we were moving over the weekend. Anyway the Knox sounds good and would like to see what it's like for shopping. Fiona
Old Dec 5th 2011, 5:38 am
faf
Forum Regular

Hi Sara,

I have sent you a PM this afternoon but just in case I haven't done it right and it hasn't got there here I am again. I can't do tomorrow (Tuesday) so am wondering about a week Friday(16th) as suggested earlier? Or I am free most days next week. Just e mail and let me know. Sorry to reply so late, I have only just logged on this afternoon as we were moving over the weekend. Anyway the Knox sounds good and would like to see what it's like for shopping. Fiona
Hi Fiona

Yes did get it and sent one back suggesting Tuesday at Knox about 11ish.

Sara
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 9:36 am
Just Joined

Willi79 will become famous soon enough

Hi Fiona - Im Zoe 30 from Leeds, logged on to my hubbys account. Ive just seen your post.

Are you still wanting to meet up with mums? Iv just moved to Box Hill from the uk and have 1 little boy, he is a bit yonger than yours 15 months! If you would like to meet up for a coffee or a park date (sometimes easier with a 15 month old as you know) in the new year just give me a shout.

Merry Christmas

Zoe
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 12:05 pm
faf
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Willi79
Hi Fiona - Im Zoe 30 from Leeds, logged on to my hubbys account. Ive just seen your post.

Are you still wanting to meet up with mums? Iv just moved to Box Hill from the uk and have 1 little boy, he is a bit yonger than yours 15 months! If you would like to meet up for a coffee or a park date (sometimes easier with a 15 month old as you know) in the new year just give me a shout.

Merry Christmas

Zoe
Hi Zoe

Would love to meet up in the New Year at a playcentre or park, so will be in touch.

I'm for Oldham not that far away from Leeds!

Have a great first Christmas here in Oz.

If your struggling drop me a PM and I'll get back to you.

It can be hard xx

Sara
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 11:02 pm
Just Joined

Hi Sara,

Good to hear from you, yeah that will be great to meet in the new year. My husband starts work beginin of Jan so am free anytime so please do get in touch.

Have a great christmas!!

Zoe
Old Jan 7th 2012, 6:54 am
Just Joined

marys is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
Just posting a quick msg as I live in Rowville and would love to catch up. I have a litte girl who is two and is always keen to go the park/ playcentre or any other such activity. For the Northerners that have posted we moved out here from near Leigh on the outskirts of Manchester over three years ago. I am originally from northern Ireland but husband is Manc. Anyway I am always free on a Thursday and a Friday . Hope you had a great christmas.
Maryx
Old Jan 7th 2012, 9:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by marys
Hi all,
Just posting a quick msg as I live in Rowville and would love to catch up. I have a litte girl who is two and is always keen to go the park/ playcentre or any other such activity. For the Northerners that have posted we moved out here from near Leigh on the outskirts of Manchester over three years ago. I am originally from northern Ireland but husband is Manc. Anyway I am always free on a Thursday and a Friday . Hope you had a great christmas.
Maryx
HI Mary,

Ive sent you a PM
Old Jan 7th 2012, 9:29 pm
faf
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Willi79
HI Mary,

Ive sent you a PM
Hi Ladies

I'm more than happy to meet up either at a park or a playcentre, I can do Mon, Tue or Thursday morning. Do you know of the playcentre called Crocs at Knox City. Do you fancy meeting up there at some point.

Sara

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.