British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Mum's meet-up in Perth (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/mums-meet-up-perth-724078/)

jennmac Jul 8th 2011 7:44 am

Mum's meet-up in Perth

Hi

I have just moved to Perth with my husband and two daughters aged 3 and 6 months. I am looking to meet-up with other mums for playdates as we are a bit lonely at the moment. We are based NOR but are happy to travel around.

Jennmac

lozzaburd Jul 8th 2011 11:51 am

Re: Mum's meet-up in Perth

Hey there,

I arrived in Perth in January and knew no one at all, I've met loads of new friends for our family and we meet-up every week for playdates, night's out and even weekends away through Buggybuddys.com.au. My husband meet's up with other Dad's for boyz stuff...paintballing, pizza night out. We went to Fremantle this week with the kids on the train and had an improntu visit to the firestation there - never thought a train ride costing $7 would be such a great day out for the kids.

I'll PM you the details.

Lozzaburd xx

lisa ward Jul 10th 2011 5:08 am

Originally Posted by jennmac (Post 9482629)
Hi

I have just moved to Perth with my husband and two daughters aged 3 and 6 months. I am looking to meet-up with other mums for playdates as we are a bit lonely at the moment. We are based NOR but are happy to travel around.

Jennmac

Hi,

We moved to Perth on 4th of June, we have a 2.5 year old. We are still trying to find a house, we're looking up North, staying in city just now but I'm the same as you, would like to meet up with other mums, for mine and my sons sanity, I'm sure he's sick of looking at me.

Send me a PM if you want to catch up.

stargirl Jul 12th 2011 7:30 am

Hi there
I'm interested in meeting up - have a toddler and a baby. Been here 3 months and we live not far from King's Park. Please PM me!
stargirl

lisa ward Jul 12th 2011 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by stargirl (Post 9490036)
Hi there
I'm interested in meeting up - have a toddler and a baby. Been here 3 months and we live not far from King's Park. Please PM me!
stargirl

Hi, I'm staying in city, then move next week to Butler but I am 5 mins drive to Kings Park so we can meet one day this week if you want, I couldn't get into PM. Let me know which day suits you.

babysinead Jul 18th 2011 3:05 pm

Anybody fancy going to go bananas this week or the park??

Arrived 7 weeks ago and would like to met some friends. I have a daughter aged 4 1/2 and i am 38

Lovinthesun Aug 2nd 2011 12:37 am

I'd love to meet up, the weather is rubbish at the mo but I'm sure we can find a coffee shop to gossip in . My other half works away a few nights a week so it can get a bit lonely just me and the dog!

I live near Freo but happy to travel NOR.

Xx

xJanex Nov 2nd 2011 6:53 am

Originally Posted by Lovinthesun (Post 9532131)
I'd love to meet up, the weather is rubbish at the mo but I'm sure we can find a coffee shop to gossip in . My other half works away a few nights a week so it can get a bit lonely just me and the dog!

I live near Freo but happy to travel NOR.

Xx

Hi there

We just moved to Perth on the 20th, my other half has started work so im very keen to meet people my little boys 3. Were currently renting in Mandurah but I can travel

Jx