Reload this Page >

Mum's meet-up in Perth

Mum's meet-up in Perth

Old Jul 8th 2011, 7:44 am
Just Joined

jennmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mum's meet-up in Perth

Hi

I have just moved to Perth with my husband and two daughters aged 3 and 6 months. I am looking to meet-up with other mums for playdates as we are a bit lonely at the moment. We are based NOR but are happy to travel around.

Jennmac
Old Jul 8th 2011, 11:51 am
Just Joined

lozzaburd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mum's meet-up in Perth

Hey there,

I arrived in Perth in January and knew no one at all, I've met loads of new friends for our family and we meet-up every week for playdates, night's out and even weekends away through Buggybuddys.com.au. My husband meet's up with other Dad's for boyz stuff...paintballing, pizza night out. We went to Fremantle this week with the kids on the train and had an improntu visit to the firestation there - never thought a train ride costing $7 would be such a great day out for the kids.

I'll PM you the details.

Lozzaburd xx
Old Jul 10th 2011, 5:08 am
Just Joined

lisa ward is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jennmac
Hi

I have just moved to Perth with my husband and two daughters aged 3 and 6 months. I am looking to meet-up with other mums for playdates as we are a bit lonely at the moment. We are based NOR but are happy to travel around.

Jennmac
Hi,

We moved to Perth on 4th of June, we have a 2.5 year old. We are still trying to find a house, we're looking up North, staying in city just now but I'm the same as you, would like to meet up with other mums, for mine and my sons sanity, I'm sure he's sick of looking at me.

Send me a PM if you want to catch up.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 7:30 am
Just Joined

stargirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there
I'm interested in meeting up - have a toddler and a baby. Been here 3 months and we live not far from King's Park. Please PM me!
stargirl
Old Jul 12th 2011, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

lisa ward is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stargirl
Hi there
I'm interested in meeting up - have a toddler and a baby. Been here 3 months and we live not far from King's Park. Please PM me!
stargirl
Hi, I'm staying in city, then move next week to Butler but I am 5 mins drive to Kings Park so we can meet one day this week if you want, I couldn't get into PM. Let me know which day suits you.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

babysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nice

Anybody fancy going to go bananas this week or the park??

Arrived 7 weeks ago and would like to met some friends. I have a daughter aged 4 1/2 and i am 38
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 12:37 am
Just Joined

Lovinthesun is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Mum's meet-up in Perth

I'd love to meet up, the weather is rubbish at the mo but I'm sure we can find a coffee shop to gossip in . My other half works away a few nights a week so it can get a bit lonely just me and the dog!

I live near Freo but happy to travel NOR.

Xx
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 6:53 am
Just Joined

xJanex is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lovinthesun
I'd love to meet up, the weather is rubbish at the mo but I'm sure we can find a coffee shop to gossip in . My other half works away a few nights a week so it can get a bit lonely just me and the dog!

I live near Freo but happy to travel NOR.

Xx
Hi there

We just moved to Perth on the 20th, my other half has started work so im very keen to meet people my little boys 3. Were currently renting in Mandurah but I can travel

Jx