Reload this Page >

Mums with bubs/toddlers etc- next meet up Perth

Mums with bubs/toddlers etc- next meet up Perth

Old Jan 21st 2011, 2:03 am
Just Joined

HelenandAndy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Mums with bubs/toddlers etc- next meet up Perth

Hi

Really enjoyed meeting everyone at this weeks meet up, thanks Jess!

Was wondering if anyone was free/wanted to meet up next week or the week after?
Thinking coffee and play at Portofinos Cafe, quinns rock (next to the beach). The play area for kids is under shade and you can watch your kids whilst enjoying a coffee so good for chatting!

What dates work for people?

Hope to see you soon (ish)

Helen
Old Jan 21st 2011, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mums with bubs/toddlers etc- next meet up Perth

Yeah, thanks Jess.

Good suggestion: I much prefer to keep "Mini" in a confined space - didn't get to chat much this time!

Next week: I can do anytime except Wednesday all day or Tues pm.

Following week: School starts? Can do Tues or Fri.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 11:45 am
Just Joined

lozzaburd is an unknown quantity at this point

count me in - my diary is free so can do anytime ;-)

Are there any other toddlers to keep my boy busy? He's had a month deprivation of other sprogs and is in dire need to make new friends, so he can un-velcro himself from my leg!

We arrive on Monday afternoon, Tuesday will be admin day to head into joondalup to sort out bank account and medicare registration. So perhaps Wednesday onwards?

Lozza
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:25 am
Just Joined

Spenmac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lozzaburd
count me in - my diary is free so can do anytime ;-)

Are there any other toddlers to keep my boy busy? He's had a month deprivation of other sprogs and is in dire need to make new friends, so he can un-velcro himself from my leg!

We arrive on Monday afternoon, Tuesday will be admin day to head into joondalup to sort out bank account and medicare registration. So perhaps Wednesday onwards?

Lozza
Hi Helen

Next week I can't do Wednesday and the following week I can't do Mon or Tues but other than that I am free!

Jx
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

absndave is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi girls

Was good to meet you all last week!

Can do either Monday or Tuesday this week or any day the following week apart from Wednesday.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Abby
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Mums with bubs/toddlers etc- next meet up Perth

Ok guys, how about a week on Friday, does this suit everyone - this would be Friday 4th February?

Let me know if there are any probs with this date - thinking around 10.30am??

Hope this is good for all, and see you soon!
Old Jan 25th 2011, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good to me!
Old Jan 26th 2011, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

I'm in!

Can anyone explain to me the concept of playgroups? I'm looking at whitfords in hillary's. I've got a 30month old toddler and a 12 week old baby and looking for ideas to entertain my toddler and for him to make new friends. He misses his mates from full time nursery ;-(
Old Jan 26th 2011, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lozzaburd
I'm in!

Can anyone explain to me the concept of playgroups? I'm looking at whitfords in hillary's. I've got a 30month old toddler and a 12 week old baby and looking for ideas to entertain my toddler and for him to make new friends. He misses his mates from full time nursery ;-(
Playgroups are usually just run by a group of parents in a local community hall or neighbourhood centre. Each group is run differently, some might have a roster for doing an activity with the kids, others just let the children play and the mums get to know each other over a cup of tea/coffee. You don't have to live in that area to take part, and some groups get full and have a waiting list. It's a low-cost way for you and your kids to meet others in your area. There's some more info on this link: http://www.playgroupaustralia.com.au...-of-playgroups
Old Jan 26th 2011, 10:15 pm
Just Joined

absndave is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Sorry but can't make it next Friday, Jasmine is starting dance classes Hope you all have fun & hopefully will be able to make it to the next one!

Abby
Old Jan 27th 2011, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

Natalie_17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Helen,

I will be there on Friday next week!

Can't wait to see you because it will be nice to become friendly with people

Natalie and Ruby x
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 6:02 am
Just Joined

Hi

For the meet up tomorrow (10.30am - Portofinos Cafe, Quinns rock beach) - I'll try to get a table next to the play ground.
for those who haven't met me before, I have blonde, mid length hair and I'll have my little boy with me who'll be in a pram with an orange/brown car capsule. hopefully you can recognise me from that

see you there!
Old Feb 5th 2011, 4:55 am
Just Joined

Thanks for organising Helen, great to meet you, Jenni, Natalie and Connie and your little ones and a great venue choice.

Any suggestions on the next meet up date and location?

Lozza xx
Old Feb 5th 2011, 6:32 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: Mums with bubs/toddlers etc- next meet up Perth

Hi lozza

It was a really lovely catch up wasn't it? Great to be meeting new people.

I don't mind where we meet, has anyone got free time next week?

Maybe it's all worth us noting down the best time/days for us so we can have a few regular dates....I know a few of us have now got nursery/work/Pre school etc commitments?

I know that dome cafe at mindarie now has a play area out back, or maybe we could just meet for a picnic at a local park??

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend....we had some photos done of Xander this morning and he was great for the first 30 minutes then cranky pants for the next 30 mins.....his way of telling us that he'd rather be on his play mat than posing with mum and dad (can't blame him!)

H x x
Old Feb 5th 2011, 9:39 am
Just Joined

Spenmac is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ladies

Had a lovely time on Friday too. I'm around next week and would love to meet up again. Weds and thurs are good days for me that week and I can do mon and fri after 1100. Mindarie Dome sounds like a good option. Also it might be nice to arrange a weekend meet up so we could bring our blokes along too. A BBQ at one of the parks/beach might be a nice idea.

Jx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.