Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mummy meets south brisbane

Mummy meets south brisbane

Old May 8th 2009, 5:26 am
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mummy meets south brisbane

Hi, when was the next meet arranged for?

Est
Old May 8th 2009, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

kissfritz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Est
Next meet up is Friday 15 May - hmmm can't remember if we decided on NF or SB so will let Lianne confirm the venue and time
Old May 10th 2009, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Chrissie!!!!!

I think we decided on Fri 15th at Southbank (normal place, can't remember the address) at 10am. Can Chrissie or Est explain where in case anyone else wants to join us?

cheers
Lianne
Old May 11th 2009, 10:26 am
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light

Date: Friday 15 May @ 10.00am
Location: Southbank - on the grassy area by the statue of a man and his dog between the ship Inn and one of the food courts in Southbank. If facing away from river you can see Little Stanley Street on your right hand side.

Esther
Old May 11th 2009, 8:58 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Hi girls

I am going to have to say I cant meet again this week. I am at the doctors for the results of tests that morning so wont be able to make it. Really wanted to meet up as it has been so long since I did.

If it is friday the week after I will be there and keep the day free in the diary

Jo
Old May 12th 2009, 8:18 am
Just Joined

Jodr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joh117
Hi girls

I am going to have to say I cant meet again this week. I am at the doctors for the results of tests that morning so wont be able to make it. Really wanted to meet up as it has been so long since I did.

If it is friday the week after I will be there and keep the day free in the diary

Jo
Hi all

I will be in Melbourne this week but hope to see you all next week.

Jo xx
Old May 12th 2009, 9:38 am
Est
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jodr
Hi all

I will be in Melbourne this week but hope to see you all next week.

Jo xx
Have a lovely time with your sister and her family - see you next week.

Esther
Old May 14th 2009, 10:58 am
Est
Forum Regular

Bump
Old May 14th 2009, 11:31 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Hiya,

A newbie to this thread.... I will be there tomorrow with my 2yr old little man, and will be bringing another expat friend who has a 10 month old daughter.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

)
Old May 15th 2009, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

kissfritz is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh no! So sorry we missed you Both Lianne and I were crook (and/or had crook kids etc) and so did not make it to the meet today and we contacted the regulars by text etc (well Lianne did) . Didn't see your post until just now or would have posted our no show. Really sorry to have missed you - we should be up and running again next week if you can make it then. Cheers
Old May 16th 2009, 10:40 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Finally feeling more human again the antibiotics seem to be working. I cant make friday next week (or wed) as I have to go to an activity morning at pre school with Erykah. I will be there the week after though promise (if its friday). Seems ages since I caught up with you all.

Jo
Old May 18th 2009, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

HI,

Sorry didn't make it last week, the whole household was sick!!

Est, was anything decided for this week? Friday? Southbank? 10amish?

Cheers

Lianne
Old May 18th 2009, 8:30 am
Est
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by liannems
HI,

Sorry didn't make it last week, the whole household was sick!!

Est, was anything decided for this week? Friday? Southbank? 10amish?

Cheers

Lianne
Hey, me & Sal went along last week and met with Lena and her friend.

This weeks meet wasn't discussed. Unfortunately I won't be able to make this Friday. I must put aside a day to start packing/sorting for moving.
Old May 18th 2009, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

No worries Est!! Is there anyone else except Chrissie and I looking at meeting up this Friday? The weather doesn't look like it's going to be great so maybe should look at meeting somewhere different. I'll check the thread on Thursday to see if anyone else is joining us and we can go from there.

Chrissie, I was thinking of maybe that cafe place you were on about in New Farm???!!! Or somewhere else, what do you reckon? (I'll only have Cian)

Lianne
Old May 18th 2009, 10:51 am
Est
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by liannems
No worries Est!! Is there anyone else except Chrissie and I looking at meeting up this Friday? The weather doesn't look like it's going to be great so maybe should look at meeting somewhere different. I'll check the thread on Thursday to see if anyone else is joining us and we can go from there.

Chrissie, I was thinking of maybe that cafe place you were on about in New Farm???!!! Or somewhere else, what do you reckon? (I'll only have Cian)

Lianne
Hey Lianne - from memory I think Jo & Zara.

Esther

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.