Originally Posted by joh117
OK shall one of us book a table? Lets confirm numbers

Jo + 2
Chrissie + 1
Lianne + 1
Est + 1
Nadia + 1
Stella + 2

Have I missed anyone already saying they are attending? Sorry if I have. Who else wants to go? Please reply so that we can get a table booked. Thats the breathing space cafe this friday.

Jo
Can you also add Nikki + 2 and Est thinks Jacqui + 1 is coming but is going to confirm with her.

Last edited by liannems; Nov 16th 2008 at 11:22 pm.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

dejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud of
Default Re: Mummy meets south brisbane

Originally Posted by liannems
Can you also add Nikki + 2 and Est thinks Jacqui + 1 is coming but is going to confirm with her.
Hi all,

I have booked a table for Friday morning - reserved under the name "British Expats".

I have booked for 10.30am - the kids can play for up to two hours. I have been asked to finalise the numbers on Thursday, so I'll watch this thread and the email which is circulating for final numbers.

Stella
x
Old Nov 17th 2008, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

tonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant future

OK shall one of us book a table? Lets confirm numbers

Jo + 2
Chrissie + 1
Lianne + 1
Est + 1
Nadia + 1
Stella + 2

Have I missed anyone already saying they are attending? Sorry if I have. Who else wants to go? Please reply so that we can get a table booked. Thats the breathing space cafe this friday.

Jo
Hi Jo, well I went to the doctors today and there is no sign of this baby so if he/she doesn;t arrive I'll pop in and say hello on Friday. Don't book me a place at the table just in case I do go into labour in the meantime but I can always just wander across the road and say hello to you guys.

Antonia
Old Nov 19th 2008, 3:52 am
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by liannems
Hi,

Jacqui + 1 is coming she confirmed earlier.

Esther
Old Nov 19th 2008, 6:28 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

So far we have

Jo + 2
Chrissie + 1
Lianne + 1
Est + 1
Nadia + 1
Stella + 2
Nikki +2
Jacqui + 1
Maybe Antonia

If anyone else is coming let us know so Stella can confirm numbers

Cheers

Jo
Old Nov 20th 2008, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

dejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud of

So far we have

Jo + 2
Chrissie + 1
Lianne + 1
Est + 1
Nadia + 1
Stella + 2
Nikki +2
Jacqui + 1
Maybe Antonia

If anyone else is coming let us know so Stella can confirm numbers

Cheers

Jo
Great, they have just rung me to confirm numbers. I have confirmed for 10 (give or take).

I'll be a bit late - probably on there around 11am.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point

No one has put up re: next meet!!! Not sure what was decided, I know we were talking about having it on the grassed area which has some shaded area heading towards 'The Ship Inn' direction but not 100% on the location so shall we say WED 26th NOV at 10am at Southbank opposite beach next to Donut King. In other words normal place! Then those who are there can work out where the shaded area is for next time!!

I won't be able to make meet next week so please let me know if you are unable to make the meal on the 6th Dec for the girls night out as I have to confirm numbers on Thursday. The thread regarding this is under Girls night out Mummy's meet south brisbane.

Last edited by liannems; Nov 22nd 2008 at 9:33 am.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:55 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

I wont be there tomorrow as I am going for some me time (well overdue) I will look to see where the meet is the week after. Could we perhaps do new farm as at least there is some shade if it is hot?? I find Streets beach too hot for Xavier and even me these days

Jo
Old Nov 24th 2008, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

Madserati is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad the shade issue was brought up! Generally, South Bank has far too few shaded areas IMO, but at 10 I think there is a lawn area opposite the baby pool area which has shade. I will try to be there, but 10 is still in the middle of Mads' nap time so we may not be there. It all depends!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:12 am
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light

Hey ladies, I won't be joining tomorrow, we've got aqua - but will catch up a week on Friday.

Esther
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

kissfritz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, we won't be at South Bank tomorrow either, got nursery rhymes at Carindale Library (gawd help me).

Have to admit I am finding it a bit hot at this time of year to be out without shade. Guess we need to keep looking for that perfect-ish location.

See you next time. Chrissie
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Nikki R is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Won't be at the meet tomorrow me and the boys will hopefully be there next Friday
See you then
Nikki
Old Nov 26th 2008, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nikki R
Hi
Won't be at the meet tomorrow me and the boys will hopefully be there next Friday
See you then
Nikki
It seems to be the concensus (sp?) that it's too hot outside at this time of year for many of us poor expats :-). I find both Streets Beach and New Farm very hot after 10am.

I took the liberty of calling Little Tiggrs in Newmarket to see if they could accomodate us on a regular basis (every other week?). They will take a standing booking for a mothers group. There is no charge for under 1's and for over 1's they will give us a discounted rate of $7.50 per child for unlimited play.

it's airconditioned, the cafe is reasonable and they make a good coffee - my DS and a few others that I know who have been there love it - the play area for kids is spacious. They are based northside, but not far from the city at all.

What do you all think?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:21 am
Pass The Post

Count me in for little tigers. Erykah loves it!!!

Could we go there next friday????

Jo
Old Nov 26th 2008, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that is a great idea to try it out.

Stella I like your idea of making a booking for every other week especially through the hotter months and it definately makes sense to have a booking during the school holidays.

Do we want to try it out at next weeks meet? (Fri 5th Dec)

Where abouts is it in Newmarket? I think Jo said just off Inner City bypass is that right?

Lianne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.