Mullets!!!!!

Old Aug 27th 2003, 10:17 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mullets!!!!!

One striking element of Australian style is the persistence of the mullet. I am not talking about a retro chic mullet but the historical kind that died at the end of the eighties in Britain.

Has anyone got any idea why?

As of now I still haven't seen a mullet hair doer wearing speedos but fashion sense here still suprises!!
Old Aug 27th 2003, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Gavin B is an unknown quantity at this point

Does it keep their neck from getting burnt?
Old Aug 27th 2003, 10:30 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: Mullets!!!!!

try these for size

www.mulletjunky.com

www.mulletsgalore.com

www.hotmullets.com
Old Aug 27th 2003, 10:36 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by bondipom
One striking element of Australian style is the persistence of the mullet. I am not talking about a retro chic mullet but the historical kind that died at the end of the eighties in Britain.

As of now I still haven't seen a mullet hair doer wearing speedos but fashion sense here still suprises!!
Perhaps that's why DIMIA give 60 points for hairdressers to come out. By the way, my wife is a hairdresser and we'll be out soon to SAVE THE NATION FROM THE MULLET!!
Old Aug 27th 2003, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Wolfen is an unknown quantity at this point

BB.... these sites seemed to be far far to easy for you to come by without having some prior knowledge of their existence..... You arn`t the `proud` owner of a mullet by any chance are you?

Wolfen

Originally posted by baldbutts
try these for size

www.mulletjunky.com

www.mulletsgalore.com

www.hotmullets.com
Old Aug 27th 2003, 10:58 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

you reckon thats bad theres still guys at the Parahills soccer club ,wearing "docs" bald headed, scarves etc....... MM
Old Aug 27th 2003, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot explain why the mullet hangs on in there. They should be long gone with blue mascara, Tiffany, Freddy Mecury etc. etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?? It wasn't until I went back to Oz for a holiday that I noticed that they really are about in large numbers. I can't even accept the "retro chic" mullets, but these originals are much much worse.

Welcome to the world of "Bogans" -
Old Aug 27th 2003, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Seen lots of people with rats tails too. One lady I know, who seems oh so sensible has three of the things each about two feet long. WEIRD!

Loopy
Old Aug 27th 2003, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Loopy
Seen lots of people with rats tails too. One lady I know, who seems oh so sensible has three of the things each about two feet long. WEIRD!

Loopy

Loopy some would say!
Old Aug 27th 2003, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

Kath will become famous soon enough

I noticed a family in Kmart - Mum, Dad and both their children (a boy and girl) ALL with matching mullet haircuts.

Also I notice the men here have a thing for beards, bits of facial hair left below the bottom lip - sorry to me that's not attractive!
Old Aug 27th 2003, 8:39 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

re; mullets...
...perhaps they are all so happy to be where they are they just dont care.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Where I live, a family with the same hairdo indicates a certain amount of inbreeding.........?

Sue
Old Aug 27th 2003, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really nice

Has anyone noticed that the very same mullets are appearing on the Jerry Springer shows? - not that I watch them you understand.

Old Aug 28th 2003, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Even people I know who have moved from UK are now sporting Mullets. Oh lawd.

Also, the typical Aussie woman is dripping in gold which is a flashback to the 80's. Not much white gold or pewter in the shops here which is fashionable in Uk

d
Old Aug 28th 2003, 5:54 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Even people I know who have moved from UK are now sporting Mullets. Oh lawd.

d
You talking about me I take it!!!!!!

My next door neighbour has a beautiful 'Mohican' HONEST!!! and he is in his 40's!!!
Old Aug 28th 2003, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

[QUOTE]Originally posted by janeyray
You talking about me I take it!!!!!!

But Of course --

back to the beards thing. Went to see "Kevin Bloody Wilson" the other week with a certain other loopy person and it was as though we were in the middle of a ZZTop concert!! Mind you they were probably all member of that bikey gang so I wsn't going to argue with them!! :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.