Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mullallo/Kallaroo schools question

Mullallo/Kallaroo schools question

Old Jun 26th 2006, 4:22 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light
Question Mullallo/Kallaroo schools question

As I know there are loads of you on here from Mullaloo and Kallaroo, do any of you have any advice on schooling in this area. We live about 400 metres from the Mullaloo Beach Hotel, and have a daughter who is due to start kindy in Feb, what we need to know is where should we start her off, to have a better chance of getting into a better primary school. Dont get me wrong, I am sure they are all good, but as any parent we want to put her in the best possible school. Any advice and your experiences much appreciated. Thanks.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 12:24 am
Lanarkshire Lass

sandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Mullallo/Kallaroo schools question

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
As I know there are loads of you on here from Mullaloo and Kallaroo, do any of you have any advice on schooling in this area. We live about 400 metres from the Mullaloo Beach Hotel, and have a daughter who is due to start kindy in Feb, what we need to know is where should we start her off, to have a better chance of getting into a better primary school. Dont get me wrong, I am sure they are all good, but as any parent we want to put her in the best possible school. Any advice and your experiences much appreciated. Thanks.
What a great question, we have a daughter that will be starting kindy in 2008, so we are just starting to think about this stuff, and as we live in this area, I would be really interested to see the answers.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 10:01 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

###bump###
Old Jul 9th 2006, 7:12 am
Karma earned, not whored

It seems to be Springfield, St Marks or ......thats about it, anyone know anything at all....?