To Mr McMercer!

Old Jan 21st 2005, 3:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default To Mr McMercer!

Well, maybe not a Girly Drinking Night, but it was still good !
As you will see I won the race for First Post!

Mext scheduled night is Feb 26th, Cresta 57 says he will be there in frock and beard.........are you planning on joining him?!

thanks to you all for a good night!

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 21st 2005 at 4:03 pm. Reason: Too drunk to post straight!!!!!
Old Jan 21st 2005, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

RichnKim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: To Mr McMercer!

[Dear Oh Dear.

Bythe look of your spelling it was one hello of a night where did you go ?
Old Jan 21st 2005, 4:04 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RichnKim
[Dear Oh Dear.

Bythe look of your spelling it was one hello of a night where did you go ?
Don't get technical!!!! At least I beat Mr mcmercer in the "Who will post first " contest! More beer!!!
Old Jan 21st 2005, 4:15 pm
Home and Happy

Oh, and I must say thanks to Wanderlust, who defied the threat of an early morning stocktake to meet me in the pub!!!
Old Jan 21st 2005, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol Polly, he was asleep straight away and still is, I think there will be a few delicate heads here this morning,
see you soon,
Michaela
Old Jan 21st 2005, 10:31 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Bumma ... looks like I missed a good night.

Old Jan 21st 2005, 11:03 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Mext scheduled night is Feb 26th, Cresta 57 says he will be there in frock and beard.........are you planning on joining him?!

..... and to think I thought it had all been 'dissolved'

Last edited by mlbonner; Jan 21st 2005 at 11:08 pm.
Old Jan 21st 2005, 11:14 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by mlbonner
..... and to think I thought it had all been 'dissolved'
like aspro.......oooooh my head hurts.........
Old Jan 21st 2005, 11:16 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

like aspro.......oooooh my head hurts.........

LOL - I just came back to edit my post to that affect, but was reading The Blokes post and got distracted

Glad you had a good night - careful with that head today!!
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

Williem is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning,

ok, you won, i'll win next time.
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 1:16 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Williem
Morning,

ok, you won, i'll win next time.
AHAH! You're awake! I shall take that as a challenge for next time.....