Mr Diamond

Old May 25th 2005, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

surfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the roughsurfdude is a jewel in the rough
Default Mr Diamond

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Mr Diamond. Not only is he kind and generous with the time taken to respond to most queries. He never criticise people or is sarcastic with his response. That is very special because whether you are a poster from the UK (as obviously I was) or from here in Aus - you don't want the harsh sarcasm that can sometimes be directed back.

I don't want to embarrass you Mr D or be accused of starting your fan club - I just think you should be aware of how much you are respected on this forum.

SD
Old May 25th 2005, 11:11 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr Diamond

I would agree with all that - it does make a change!
Old May 25th 2005, 11:27 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

He's a nice old stick aint he
Old May 25th 2005, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

I'll toast to ABC - The Oracle!! (just with my coffee though it's 9.30am!)
Old May 25th 2005, 11:45 pm
GLR
Forum Regular

GLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the rough

I'll echo the thanks to Mr D. Whenever I'm unsure of something - both during the application process and now I'm here - I'll do a search on BE. And everytime the most useful reply is from ABCD.

My only question is what else does he do all day other than constantly posting on BE?!

Cheers

GLR
Old May 25th 2005, 11:53 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

He's a Diamond Geezer
Old May 26th 2005, 12:29 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Absolutely he`s a Diamond in the rough..

There`s a guy on a dvd-recorder forum on the net with the same or similar nick..... now he`s a rude sarcastic so and so.

Cheers ABC for all the excellent comments and advice you`ve contributed to this forum..... and also thanks to your other half for all the info she`s given you.
Old May 26th 2005, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by surfdude
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Mr Diamond. Not only is he kind and generous with the time taken to respond to most queries. He never criticise people or is sarcastic with his response. That is very special because whether you are a poster from the UK (as obviously I was) or from here in Aus - you don't want the harsh sarcasm that can sometimes be directed back.

I don't want to embarrass you Mr D or be accused of starting your fan club - I just think you should be aware of how much you are respected on this forum.

SD
Just have to agree with the above - for obvious reasons Mr Diamond

CYA soon m8
Old May 26th 2005, 12:56 am
ABCDiamond

OK, truly embarrassed now

Stormz, which forum is it ? I have just got a DVD recorder, and I am beginning to consider checking one out to find out some info, as DVD-R and DVD+R is confusing me. It doesn't help not knowing if my other 3 DVD players will read DVD+R or not ?

GLR, what do I do all day ? Just normal things, but I enjoy this, (most of the time), it's like being at work, but with NO stress
I've always been a workaholic, and when I retired I found that I couldn't stop doing what i've always done, so this fills a need for me
If I didn't spend time doing this I think i'd vegetate, it keeps my brain working

Thank you to those who do appreciate the little bit of help, and information, that I give, and for all the karma you have given me

Old May 26th 2005, 12:59 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
and for all the karma you have given me
Mods! Lock this thread right now!
Oh alright Karma to the Big D. <have to be later mate>

Last edited by JulesandChris; May 26th 2005 at 1:00 am. Reason: can't karma right now
Old May 26th 2005, 1:17 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Stormz, which forum is it ? I have just got a DVD recorder, and I am beginning to consider checking one out to find out some info, as DVD-R and DVD+R is confusing me. It doesn't help not knowing if my other 3 DVD players will read DVD+R or not ?
The forum was part of this site... http://www.dvdplusrw.org but apparently it`s been taken over and a the forum moved to http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=103 .

The arrogant guy on that forum was/is `aybeesea`, and his sig is ABC.

Hopefully you didn`t buy a Philips recorder (absolute crap).

+R is more compatible with players (that`s why they developed it) and better in some other ways it does it`s thing. The only way to find out is to burn a disc and try it, but of course it also depends what type of discs you use.

www.videohelp.com is another good resource.
Old May 26th 2005, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, jumping on the bandwagon here, but just wanted to say massive thankyou for all your help
Old May 26th 2005, 4:31 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
Sorry, jumping on the bandwagon here, but just wanted to say massive thankyou for all your help

Ditto to that. very nice fella and as helpful as he can be.

Louise
Old May 26th 2005, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

Zentack is a jewel in the roughZentack is a jewel in the roughZentack is a jewel in the roughZentack is a jewel in the roughZentack is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by louise4
Ditto to that. very nice fella and as helpful as he can be.

Louise
He's not only a real classy kinda guy, but I hear he as special powers and can answer a question even before you ask.

There are even rumours that he gave some advice to the Maroons before last nights match.

Thanks ABCDiamond!!!
Old May 26th 2005, 5:03 am
NAC
BE Enthusiast

NAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by surfdude

SD
Here, Here!!

Carolyn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.