MR AVERAGE

Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

swallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to allswallowbride is a name known to all
Default MR AVERAGE

hi everyone
just a quick answer to my outlook on life in oz(if we get our PR granted).
i am a painter by trade and am normally up at 04.45 on average in morning for work(travel to london and surounding area a lot). then return by about 6 at night.from what i have read on BE oz work is similar.i have no problems with working these hours in oz.we are not looking to make our working life easier (would be nice if it were) just to give our children a better enviroment,but once they have grown up and moved on then enjoy our own time and slow down a bit.is this realistic?hope so as we coming over hopefully anyway!
any feedback greatfully taken onboard
thanks us 5
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:40 pm
Banned

techieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant future
Default Re: MR AVERAGE

How can a painter get PR? Seriously, anyone can paint! Is it that easy to get into OZ?
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by techieguy
How can a painter get PR? Seriously, anyone can paint! Is it that easy to get into OZ?
That's really quite rude isn't it?

I would imagine that he has to have the necessary qualifications and experience that everyone else has to have regardless of what their particular skill is. The in demand list is very varied but thankfully 'patronising techie bods' is not yet on it so good luck with your application!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:53 pm
Banned

techieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant futuretechieguy has a brilliant future

I just fail to see how there can be a shortage of people for menial work that any thicko could do when with real professions they pick and choose!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:53 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Like anyone can attend a short course and learn how to play on a computer?

Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I just fail to see how there can be a shortage of people for menial work that any thicko could do when with real professions they pick and choose!
Wow! You really do want to win friends & influence people don't you?
The guy just asked for some feedback about Aus lifestyle, I don't think it warrants being insulted by you!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:59 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

You really are a piece of work! I have never chosen to ignore anyone on this site, but I may yet with you. I have not seen you add anything constructive, or for that matter anything intelligent!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:00 pm
Banned

i just find their selection odd. Do they want to end up with loads of chavvy working class knobs?
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's been a while since a saw a troll on here!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:06 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,and just wanted to say that I hope you get your PR granted and that Oz is all you want it to be. Anyone who puts in the hours you do deserves it.
Good Luck

Julie. x
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:06 pm
Banned

****in painter!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:09 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

i just find their selection odd. Do they want to end up with loads of chavvy working class knobs?
You might find it odd but countries need people to fill shortages. That shortage could be in high skilled or low skilled jobs. It doesn't make them less important, it just means they can't find anyone to do them.

Heaven forbid people stop painting houses, dealing with our waste, cleaning our hospitals, etc. At least some of us recognize the importance of all walks of life and jobs without feeling the need to look down on others.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:14 pm
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute

To try and answer the original question - it will depend! You obviously have a good work ethic and will likely make a great sucess of yourself over here if you continue with that. My mate is a painter/decorater and usually starts at 6.00am and finishes at 4pm - unless they have a rush on to get things finished (which at the moment is all the time as they have plenty of work) in which case it's an extra hour or two.

Best of luck.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:17 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Enough already, we've given you enough chances and your intent in posting is clearly to upset and wind people up and you are no longer welcome on BE
Old Sep 8th 2008, 11:19 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Like anyone can attend a short course and learn how to play on a computer?

Yeah agree. Some of the total wanker/loser/tool IT 'experts' I've had to deal with need to be seen to be believed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.