Reload this Page >

Moving to Townsville in June

Moving to Townsville in June

Old May 15th 2009, 4:01 pm
Account Closed

lovetv is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Moving to Townsville in June

Hello guys,

Its LOVETV painter (residential & commercial) from india and coming to TV in June end. I just got my SSV visas and i want to settle in TV only.

I would love to hear from other TV guys about TV and most importantly about real & practical JOB and EMPLOYMENT opportunities in TV. I am however afraid that current recession will disturb my plannings to settle in TV soon. I am however multi talented coz i know welding, plumbing etc. work too but just want to know that is there really job crisis in TV? from other TV guys of this lovely forum.

See ya later

Another important thing, pls. let me enlight what are the best areas/places to meet peoples in TV? specifically

OH NO

Dont misunderstands

I was referring places like bars, pubs etc.

Thanks
Yours
LoveTV
Old May 16th 2009, 5:41 am
Account Closed

lovetv is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Moving to Townsville in June

Originally Posted by lovetv
Hello guys,

Its LOVETV painter (residential & commercial) from india and coming to TV in June end. I just got my SSV visas and i want to settle in TV only.

I would love to hear from other TV guys about TV and most importantly about real & practical JOB and EMPLOYMENT opportunities in TV. I am however afraid that current recession will disturb my plannings to settle in TV soon. I am however multi talented coz i know welding, plumbing etc. work too but just want to know that is there really job crisis in TV? from other TV guys of this lovely forum.

See ya later

Another important thing, pls. let me enlight what are the best areas/places to meet peoples in TV? specifically

OH NO

Dont misunderstands

I was referring places like bars, pubs etc.

Thanks
Yours
LoveTV

It seems that ALL EXPATS are SLEEPING....

Never Mind...... HAPPY SLEEPING....

Just KNOCK once YOU WAKEUP...