Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving to Sydney - All Advice Needed!!!

Moving to Sydney - All Advice Needed!!!

Old Aug 15th 2011, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moving to Sydney - All Advice Needed!!!

Info Home » Plan Your Trip » Trip Planner
Trip planner resultsDocument Actions

You Searched:New Trip | Help
From:Coogee To:Circular Quay When:Tuesday, 16 August 2011 Leave after:8:15am Mode:Regular Buses, Trains, Ferries, STA School Bus Accessibility:All Services
What is easy access / wheelchair accessible? Change to show:
Option Depart Arrive Travel time Transport
1 8:19am 8:53am 34mins
2 8:21am 8:58am 37mins
3 8:28am 9:02am 34mins
4 8:33am 9:12am 39mins
5 8:33am 9:16am 43mins
6 8:38am 9:19am 41mins
7 8:38am 9:21am 43mins

There you are - 25 mins is too low and an hour is too high but it also depends upon the traffic.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

steen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud of

I live in Coogee and generally on a morning can get to Martin Place on an express bus in 35 minutes. Roughly the same to central. Then get a train over the Bridge. I can make it home in 45 mins from Milsons Point via Bondi Junction if I get every single connection spot on.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, Steen, you've confirmed that City Bus or is it UTA don't tell lies?!
Old Aug 16th 2011, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

I too live in Coogee and get an express bus to Martin Place in the mornings. My usual bus leaves my stop at 7.25 and gets in around 7.45-7.50. So 20-25 minutes for me - but I'm an early traveller.

I think the buses are pretty good to and from Coogee. Plenty of them during peak hours - they come every few minutes.