Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

moving to queensland 2007/help with places to live

moving to queensland 2007/help with places to live

Old May 5th 2007, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

tony6524 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile moving to queensland 2007/help with places to live

hi we are a family of four,two kids aged 1 and 5 and my partner is a solid plaster.
we would like to live near the beach and have work for my partner.
could anyone recommened any places to live
we have about 70k to take with us

thanks lindsey

does anyone know how long the 136 skilled visas are taking to go through,we sent are visa off today and would like to be in queensland by the end of the years,is this possable
Old May 5th 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: moving to queensland 2007/help with places to live

Originally Posted by tony6524
hi we are a family of four,two kids aged 1 and 5 and my partner is a solid plaster.

thanks lindsey

does anyone know how long the 136 skilled visas are taking to go through,we sent are visa off today and would like to be in queensland by the end of the years,is this possable
Hi there, it is such a large place. Do you know roughly where you are planning to go?
Old May 6th 2007, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving to queensland 2007/help with places to live

Originally Posted by tony6524

thanks lindsey

Seems to be a building boom on the Sunshine Coast, must be loads of work for plasterers. Also very good area to bring up kids with beautiful beaches and good schools.