Moving to Perth

Old Dec 17th 2006, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

kANGAROOZ is on a distinguished road
Smile Moving to Perth

Is there anyone moving to Perth next June 2007 from Oxfordshire?
Old Dec 17th 2006, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moving to Perth

Originally Posted by kANGAROOZ
Warwickshire - moving to Perth Feb/March.

Hello
Old Dec 17th 2006, 4:43 pm
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kANGAROOZ
Perth from Berkshire - moving in March
Old Dec 17th 2006, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

Kingswood is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Moving to Perth

Originally Posted by mark213
Been watching the site for some time, first time i've seen a-another from Reading moving to perth. Where abouts are you and what part of Perth are you heading for? We're visa'd up,will be visiting North Perth April 07 with intention of moving June/July.
Old Dec 17th 2006, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Co. Durham to Perth - moving Mid January. Not much use. Sorry
Lynne
Old Dec 17th 2006, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Moving to Perth

We're from Aberdeen but hoping to move to Perth June time next year.

Was wondering if it makes a difference moving to Australia in their summer or winter. What do you think would be easier for settling in?

Jan
Old Dec 17th 2006, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

ptaplin is an unknown quantity at this point

From South Oxfordshire, visiting Perth March/April moving August 2007.
Old Dec 17th 2006, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all

glasgow to perth next june :scared:
Old Dec 17th 2006, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

little bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond repute

we're in bucks (sort of next door) and off to Perth when house sale goes through poss Feb/March 07, funnily enough will be in South Stoke on tues eve doing a clients hair!
Old Dec 17th 2006, 7:37 pm
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kingswood
Been watching the site for some time, first time i've seen a-another from Reading moving to perth. Where abouts are you and what part of Perth are you heading for? We're visa'd up,will be visiting North Perth April 07 with intention of moving June/July.
Hi there,
I'm from Burghfield... had a chat with a couple of others who have already moved from Reading. My g/f lives in Maylands so i'll be moving in with her. Stayed up in Currambine as well. Nice suburbs up the north but a little too far from the city for my liking as i like going out at night out and found it a little too quiet! Good luck, where you from round these parts?
Old Dec 17th 2006, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

Kingswood is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Moving to Perth

Hi there,
I'm from Burghfield... had a chat with a couple of others who have already moved from Reading. My g/f lives in Maylands so i'll be moving in with her. Stayed up in Currambine as well. Nice suburbs up the north but a little too far from the city for my liking as i like going out at night out and found it a little too quiet! Good luck, where you from round these parts?

Stones throw away from you - Tilehust! We were in Perth last April and as you say the northern suburbs do seem quite of a nightime, did Perth centre only during the daytime would have liked to have to have seen it of an evening, possibly this April.
Old Dec 17th 2006, 8:20 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Moving from Reading (Caversham Park Village) to Perth August 2007.

Gina
Old Dec 17th 2006, 8:22 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by midgetjan
We're from Aberdeen but hoping to move to Perth June time next year.

Was wondering if it makes a difference moving to Australia in their summer or winter. What do you think would be easier for settling in?

Jan

I think it depends on your situation.

I have kids of school age and would like to go this time next year ready for the new term.

SC x-x-x-x
Old Dec 17th 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassycat

I have kids of school age and would like to go this time next year ready for the new term.

SC x-x-x-x
Have to agree with you there. Thats exactly why we are going then. Hoping to have eldest in school at the start of term.

Lynne
Old Dec 17th 2006, 8:55 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassycat

SC x-x-x-x
I agree with this, most schools would have a number of new kids after the summer hols which would make your own child feel less "new".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.