Moving To Oz Illegally

Wikiposts

Moving To Oz Illegally

Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:24 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving To Oz Illegally

Originally Posted by knifey_spoony
Well that is also illegal as i was renting of the council so whats the difference?

When I was that short of money, I worked two jobs.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

knifey_spoony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vin 'n Bin
Are you the only one left in your family if your family do come to Australia? Do you have other close relatives over there? If you are the only one left then there are allowances for that...to join your family who are coming to Australia. Do you have a father over there who you are in touch with?...that factor and the possibility that you have other close relatives there will prevent you from coming here.
Please do not try to come here illegally...remember what all the genuine people who have applied to come have gone through. You would find yourself on the boat back to Ireland in no time ...B.
One of the main reasons why i want to go.I will have absolutely no family left here.I come from a very small family.I have an uncle and his wife and sons but i have only ever met them a few times so once my mum leaves i will have no one.As i already said i know it will anger people but should i really stay in a country i hate and have a shit life because other people found it hard to get a visa?If there is a way i can get a visa then i will but you only get one life and i don't want to spend it in this shithole.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:44 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

One of the main reasons why i want to go.I will have absolutely no family left here.I come from a very small family.I have an uncle and his wife and sons but i have only ever met them a few times so once my mum leaves i will have no one.As i already said i know it will anger people but should i really stay in a country i hate and have a shit life because other people found it hard to get a visa?If there is a way i can get a visa then i will but you only get one life and i don't want to spend it in this shithole.
Look...FFS...if you want to get a Visa...then do something about it ...do it properly.
You are just insulting the rest of us here who have worked hard to get our Visas ...and some are still in England waiting, and trying.

Selfish git.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iPom
Oh my, they don't put you on the boat ... What happens is the immigration guys burst through your door at 3am when you're asleep and arrest you on the spot whilst you're in your pj's. Then after a short spell in a cell at the airport, or waiting in the lounge (if the cell's full) handcuffed to a friendly officer waiting for your flight, they chuck you onto Garuda airlines finest (nice and inexpensive). No chance to pack, no chance to change clothing. I saw it happen to a backpacker a few years ago.
I know they don't 'put you on a boat' ipom ...it's just that I've been here 35 years and it was a 'saying' way back then ...just a figure of speech. You are right in everything else you say though ...Bindi.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:52 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is hilarious
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:53 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Look...FFS...if you want to get a Visa...then do something about it ...do it properly.
You are just insulting the rest of us here who have worked hard to get our Visas ...and some are still in England waiting, and trying.

Selfish git.
Not you as well

I may stay in this afternoon and watch this thread develop
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:53 pm
Account Closed

I know luv.. I was just winding up the OP. The guy I know who got arrested was flown back to the UK with his PJ's on. He arrived at Heathrowe with nothing.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:54 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

If thats true about your family then you would qualify for a Remaining Relative Visa (Offshore) (Subclass 115)

This visa is for you if both of these apply:
you have a brother, sister, parent (or step-equivalent) who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen usually resident in Australia
you and your spouse have no brothers, sisters, children, parents (or step-equivalents) other than those in Australia.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:56 pm
Account Closed

you only get one life and i don't want to spend it in this shithole.
Oh do stop yer whinging KS. The fact is you're in NI, which is part of the UK, AFAIK. Which means you have access to the whole of Europe to move to is you so wish.
Get off your bum, do some work, get a bit of life experience working abroad and then get your family to sponsor you over, presuming that is, that they like it and have stayed there.

No-one gets anything for free... I don't see why you should be any different.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:56 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by walla
Not you as well

I may stay in this afternoon and watch this thread develop
Yes...but I'm off to my cafe for a decent coffee in a bit ...fancy joining me?
When are you coming here for a hol...you've been saying you will for ages now

Now, if this OP got his act together,...he could do that as well.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:58 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by CasG
Yes...but I'm off to my cafe for a decent coffee in a bit ...fancy joining me?
When are you coming here for a hol...you've been saying you will for ages now

Now, if this OP got his act together,...he could do that as well.
All me money has gone on a trip back to the UK this year, oh and the VW Beetle I've just bought
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iPom
I know luv.. I was just winding up the OP. The guy I know who got arrested was flown back to the UK with his PJ's on. He arrived at Heathrowe with nothing.
So they really do, do that? ...I can just imagine me arriving at Heathrow in my nightie with teddy bears on
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

knifey_spoony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Centurion
If thats true about your family then you would qualify for a Remaining Relative Visa (Offshore) (Subclass 115)

This visa is for you if both of these apply:
you have a brother, sister, parent (or step-equivalent) who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen usually resident in Australia
you and your spouse have no brothers, sisters, children, parents (or step-equivalents) other than those in Australia.
Thanks alot man. Never knew about this.
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:00 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vin 'n Bin
So they really do, do that? ...I can just imagine me arriving at Heathrow in my nightie with teddy bears on
My OH doesn't wear PJs. Would they send him back in his birthday suit?
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 3:02 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla
All me money has gone on a trip back to the UK this year, oh and the VW Beetle I've just bought
There you are

I don't see what the problem is, if he can get away with it good luck to him.

Here fishy, fishy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.