Reload this Page >

Moving To Melbourne ? A profile of Melbournehelp

Wikiposts

Moving To Melbourne ? A profile of Melbournehelp

Old Aug 26th 2004, 11:14 am
making your move easier

melbournehelp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving To Melbourne ? A profile of Melbournehelp

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Just to update anyone thinking of using Melhelpinghand Settlement Service , I wish to inform you of the following :

I have had calls from migration agents with all sorts of ideas like limousine pick up from the Airport, a pick up service by a real estate agent to view rentals etc etc.
This is why I won't off shoot my services to other service providers.
Limousines are great ...but you'll have to pay for it.Do you really need it ?
You probably won't remember much about it .
A good reliable car with child seating if required, room for your luggage ( NOT charged per item or person like taxis!)and free smile and basic advice on the journey to your accommodation is, I believe , a much more effective service for you.
A real estate agent will gladly show you around a list of their properties with a smile on their face.
Real estate agents have one agenda - bums on seats .Many of them own a lot of rental properties and other real estate companies ,as well.So who's interest are they serving ? Yours ?
This is what the Melbourne Help Service is all about.
Identifying your short term (6-12 months) needs and giving you researched experienced practical, accurate advice so that you can make the decisions that will meet your short term needs.
Access to information on-line is amazing these days, but real-time practical knowledge from people who are there is invaluable.
Melhelping hand has your interests in mind.
That lovely house on Grey Street in St.Kilda....well the real estate agent will happily rent it to you.
Melbourne help will let you know that Grey Street is where the street prostitutes hang out at night, frequently using your garden to service customers.
You can't buy local knowledge but you can use the services of a man who has the knowledge and has your interests in mind.
Once you've sorted your accommodation,found schools for the kids, bought the car.....then you can relax and start to enjoy.You are not alone in beleiving and experiencing the fact that you are about to engage in ,probably, the most stressful move of your life .Your first experience of Melbourne need not be a nightmare .
My job is to act wholly with your interests in mind to help you achieve your immediate goals- eg home, car, schools,suburb choices that fit your desires .
Write down your priorities in order of importance and I will set about helping you achieve what you need to achieve.
If you need on going advice ...you just need to ask.
Please note that, like any small business, this registered and trademarked enterprise is constantly updating and refining it's services based on client feedback.We want to provide you with unparalled quality service and advice !
Don't fall at the last hurdle...Melbourne Help is here for you .
13 happy clients and their families..and counting

Steve Bowes melhelp

Last edited by melbournehelp; Oct 18th 2004 at 10:51 pm. Reason: update email address
Old Aug 26th 2004, 11:19 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moving To Melbourne ? A profile of Melbournehelp

Originally Posted by melbournehelp

Melbourne help will let you know that Grey Street is where the street prostitutes hang out at night,
Steve Bowes mh

Must have been fun researching that one Steve.
Old Aug 26th 2004, 11:43 am
making your move easier

Originally Posted by Bordy
Must have been fun researching that one Steve.
Yes it was, much of the aquired knowledge came from 6 years as a private investigator working all over Melbourne...knew that stuff would come in handy one day !

Cheers,

Steve
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 10:42 am
making your move easier

Melbournehelp will be in the UK from 16th Sept to 6th October -I will still be online and all services are up and running !
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

surreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant future

Melbournehelp will be in the UK from 16th Sept to 6th October -I will still be online and all services are up and running !
While in the UK are you planning a meet to give advice?

Kaz
Old Sep 15th 2004, 9:37 am
making your move easier

Anyone know where ' moving to melbourne' thread has gone to ?

P.S email has now changed to melhelp

Last edited by melbournehelp; Sep 15th 2004 at 9:40 am.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:26 am
Just Joined

andysol is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know where ' moving to melbourne' thread has gone to ?

P.S email has now changed to melhelp
I am interested in melborne, but i have heard bad reports aout some of the city being "rough" . Can you reccommend a website / view that give an HONEST opinion of the cty and its areas?? I like the idea of the jobs in the area (automotive for me and arts for the wife), and the cosmopolitan city with life style and also St Kilda beach.
Any views Apreciated. Also thinking of Perth
Andysol
Old Sep 16th 2004, 11:25 am
making your move easier

i recommend searching this site for honest opinion!

STEVE
Old Sep 16th 2004, 4:49 pm
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

i recommend searching this site for honest opinion!

STEVE
I'm in St Kilda and its grrrrreeeeeaaaaaattttttt, I'm single but I love where I am. Melbourne is very cool, very diverse and although there are some areas you wouldn't want to live in there are many more that you would.

Thing is, you find me a city anywhere in the world that doesn't have an area or areas that are rougher than others.

I think you would be struggling.
Old Sep 16th 2004, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

hey Steve,

while you are in the UK, can you nip round to our house and put the lights on at night and shut the curtains?

cheers Andy
Old Sep 16th 2004, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

And can I put in an order for some stuff from Boots and can you pick me up some duty free stuff on the way back??
Old Sep 16th 2004, 5:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Steve,
Sorry to intrude here, but should this thread not have been posted in Marketpace, instead of in the Oz&NZ forum? Sounds like an advert for your business to me...
Good luck with whatever you do,
JTL

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Just to update anyone thinking of using Melhelpinghand settlement service , I would advise as follows :

I have had calls from migration agents with all sorts of ideas like limousine pick up from the Airport, a pick up service by a real estate agent to view rentals etc etc.
This is why I won't off shoot my business to other service providers.
Limousines are great ...but you'll have to pay for it.Do you really need it because you probably won't remember much about it .A good reliable car with child seating , room for your luggage( NOT charged per item !)and free smile and advice on the journey to your accommodation is, I believe , a much more rewarding exercise.
A real estate agent will gladly show you around a list of their properties with a smile on their face.
Real estate agents have one agenda - bums on seats .Many of them own a lot of rental properties and other real estate companies ,as well.So who's interest are they serving ? Yours ?
This is what the melbourne help service is all about.
Identifying your short term (6-12 months) needs and giving you researched experienced and accurate advice so that you can make the decisions that will meet your short term needs.
Access to information is amazing these days, but real-time practical knowledge from people who have ' been there' is invaluable.
Melhelping hand has your interests in mind.
That lovely house on Grey Street in St.Kilda....well the real estate agent will happily rent it to you.
Melbourne help will let you know that Grey Street is where the street prostitutes hang out at night, frequently using your garden to service customers.
You can't buy local knowledge but you can buy the services of a man who has the knowledge and has your interests in mind.
Once you've sorted the roof over your head, kids in schools thing, buying the car.....then you can relax a bit.
My job is to get you to that stage ,if you wish, the stage where your priorities are sorted out .Write down your priorities in order of importance and I will set about helping you organise those priorities.
After we have helped you achieve your short term goals...you're on your own, free to explore and enjoy the World's most liveable city.
If you need on going advice ...you just need to ask.
Please note that, like any small business, this registered and trademarked enterprise is comstantly updating and refining it's services based on client feedback.We want to provide you with unparalled quality service and advice !
Steve Bowes melhelp
Old Sep 16th 2004, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Steve,
Sorry to intrude here, but should this thread not have been posted in Marketpace, instead of in the Oz&NZ forum? Sounds like an advert for your business to me...
Good luck with whatever you do,
JTL

maybe he is in the UK to place an advert in Loot
Old Sep 19th 2004, 4:18 am
making your move easier

Any other orders while i'm here ?
no room for anything but miget gems and marmite !
HOPE all is well in the lucky country...not so lucky here Man U keep getting thrashed .
weather has been kind and am just recovering from 3 days on the turps..mates,brothers 40th and more mates .
Andy , can nip around to switch on yer lights...but it'll cost ya.
Ian, got close last night ...hope you had more sucess than me .

Stevo
Old Sep 19th 2004, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Steve
your info hasn't got through to me, did you receive the other email address I sent you? any chance you can resend it- ?Thanks Helinuk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.