Reload this Page >

Moving interstate whilst pregnant

Moving interstate whilst pregnant

Old Dec 15th 2010, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

shelley77 will become famous soon enough
Default Moving interstate whilst pregnant

Hi all

Just wondered if anyone can give advice on what happens if you move interstate whilst pregnant, I am currently 4 months and am private with ob and hospital is booked, there could be a chance that me and the hubby might move when i am 5-6 months pregnant and wasnt sure what is involved with arranging new ob and hospital. I am sure they are easy to book but does anyone know how it works with cost involved etc. We currently have medibank private and ob is private and so is hospital
Glad for any advice
Thanks
Old Dec 16th 2010, 1:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving interstate whilst pregnant

Originally Posted by shelley77
Hi all

Just wondered if anyone can give advice on what happens if you move interstate whilst pregnant, I am currently 4 months and am private with ob and hospital is booked, there could be a chance that me and the hubby might move when i am 5-6 months pregnant and wasnt sure what is involved with arranging new ob and hospital. I am sure they are easy to book but does anyone know how it works with cost involved etc. We currently have medibank private and ob is private and so is hospital
Glad for any advice
Thanks
Hope it doesn't mean you have to pay the pregnancy mgt fee to two ob's
Old Dec 16th 2010, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

shelley77 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Moving interstate whilst pregnant

I guess thats what I am looking into also - have to speak to my current ob to find out what the go is