Reload this Page >

Moving to Hervey Bay

Moving to Hervey Bay

Old Dec 5th 2009, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

rachndave is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Moving to Hervey Bay

Hi there,
We are moving to Hervey Bay and will arrive on Jan 4th 2010 we have a 2 yr old daughter and would love to meet up with anyone who might know the area a little!!
Can anyone help?
Cheers
Rachael(29)
Old Dec 6th 2009, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice
Default Re: Moving to Hervey Bay

Originally Posted by rachndave
Hi there,
We are moving to Hervey Bay and will arrive on Jan 4th 2010 we have a 2 yr old daughter and would love to meet up with anyone who might know the area a little!!
Can anyone help?
Cheers
Rachael(29)
Hi Racheal. I just moved here last month with my ten year old son. I'm getting to know the area slowly. Work is getting in the way of life frequently but then that's nothing new! I've not yet managed to meet other expats in the area but im working on it!! I see you moved from Somerset. I moved from North Devon although i'm fromn Birmingham originally. Would love to meet up when you arrive.
Bobbie
Old Dec 6th 2009, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Morning Rachael and Bobbie,
just wanted to say a big welcome to both of you.
PM me Rachael if I can help with your plans in any way, always happy to help a fellow ex pat!!!
Bobbie, I am organising an ex pat xmas get together on Fri 18th Dec at 6pm at Hoolies, where else!!! You and your son would be very welcome. I have booked a table in the name of Cook (tele no 41940099 ) if you fancy it just phone up and add to numbers. Just let me know if you fancy it.
Looking forward to meeting you soon. Proberly down at Hoolies this Thurs if you fancy a few from about 5pm ish
Angela
Old Dec 7th 2009, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cookster
Morning Rachael and Bobbie,
just wanted to say a big welcome to both of you.
PM me Rachael if I can help with your plans in any way, always happy to help a fellow ex pat!!!
Bobbie, I am organising an ex pat xmas get together on Fri 18th Dec at 6pm at Hoolies, where else!!! You and your son would be very welcome. I have booked a table in the name of Cook (tele no 41940099 ) if you fancy it just phone up and add to numbers. Just let me know if you fancy it.
Looking forward to meeting you soon. Proberly down at Hoolies this Thurs if you fancy a few from about 5pm ish
Angela
Fantastic, i'll definitely be there on Thursday eveining and i'll check my roster for the 18th. Thanks.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bobbie
Fantastic, i'll definitely be there on Thursday eveining and i'll check my roster for the 18th. Thanks.
I've just added myself and my son onto the expats table on the 18th!! Look forward to it.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

Hi I moved here about 9 months ago and really love it.
Everyone from expats is so friendly and have certainly helped me out when I really needed it! Thanks guys!
Bobbie .. I am a nurse too, where are you workinng?
I am going to night at Hoolies on 18th so hopefully meet you there.
Alison
Old Dec 8th 2009, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Hello again, good to hear so many ex pats are coming on the 18th. Numbers are nearly at 30!!!! We will be taking over the place at this rate!!!!!
Dont forget your santa hat as photo`s have to be taken!!!
Bobbie, see you on Thursday for a couple/ Look out for the flag!!!! Say no more
Angela
Old Dec 8th 2009, 7:32 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bobbie
Hi Racheal. I just moved here last month with my ten year old son. I'm getting to know the area slowly. Work is getting in the way of life frequently but then that's nothing new! I've not yet managed to meet other expats in the area but im working on it!! I see you moved from Somerset. I moved from North Devon although i'm fromn Birmingham originally. Would love to meet up when you arrive.
Bobbie
Thanks bobbie for your reply, would be great to meet up let me know any free time you have from 5th of Jan and we'll meet up. Was your move to Oz due to your job?
Rachael
Old Dec 8th 2009, 7:35 am
Just Joined

Hello again, good to hear so many ex pats are coming on the 18th. Numbers are nearly at 30!!!! We will be taking over the place at this rate!!!!!
Dont forget your santa hat as photo`s have to be taken!!!
Bobbie, see you on Thursday for a couple/ Look out for the flag!!!! Say no more
Angela
Thank you for your reply Angela will definately be up for meeting in Jan think i'm going to need some support!! Used to having lots of girlies to chat with so hope your ears are ready!!
See you in Jan! Merry Xmas
Rachael
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Hi guys. Pata, im working at Hervey Bay hospital on the relief pool. Mainly surgical but i've been in emergency and ICU in the last few days too!! It's a bit scary but in a good way! What about yourself?
I'll be looking out for the flag on Thursday! Good idea! And I'm on the lookout for a santa hat too!!
Rachael, i look forward to meeting you when you get here. Happy Christmas!
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Bobbie, merry xmas and a happy new year and look forward to meeting you at the other end soon!! Take care
rachael
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morning, really sorry guys the meet up at Hoolihans is cancelled tonight.....

Dinner on the 18th still on though!!

Angela xx
Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Morning, really sorry guys the meet up at Hoolihans is cancelled tonight.....

Dinner on the 18th still on though!!

Angela xx
Oh, that's a shame. Thanks for letting me know. See you on the 18th. Cheers