Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving to Central Coast

Moving to Central Coast

Old Jan 31st 2011, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

MaggieW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Central Coast

Hi, My husband has just accepted a post as a GP in Kanwal and are looking to move sometime from the beginning of September 2011. We have 2 boys who will be nearly 11 and 7 by the time we move. We have been directed to look at the Avoca Beach, Terrigal areas but have also been looking at Green Point. I would be grateful for any advice anyone can give on these areas, especially schools but any advice in general on starting up in the central coast would be great!
Old Feb 1st 2011, 1:40 am
Harrip

harrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moving to Central Coast

Hey Maggie

You may find this post of interest - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=702295

I live in Terrigal and love it here on the central coast. The suburbs you mention are probably the more desirable one (although I'm obviously biased). Terrigal is where Sydneysiders come for a holiday and is a bit busier with more shops and cafes compared to the more quiet Avoca.