Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

moving from brissie to caloundra

moving from brissie to caloundra

Old Jan 27th 2011, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

nixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nice
Default moving from brissie to caloundra

hi all
Were moving in 4 weeks to pelican waters caloundra. I have 3 kids aged 14, 13 and 3 and would love to meet like minded peeps with/without kids for coffee and beers. Im nic, english, and my partner Ed is scottish. We have lived here in bayside brisbane for 8 months but just cant settle so were trying again lol hope to meet some peeps when we get there
Old Jan 30th 2011, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough
Default Re: moving from brissie to caloundra

Originally Posted by nixster
hi all
Were moving in 4 weeks to pelican waters caloundra. I have 3 kids aged 14, 13 and 3 and would love to meet like minded peeps with/without kids for coffee and beers. Im nic, english, and my partner Ed is scottish. We have lived here in bayside brisbane for 8 months but just cant settle so were trying again lol hope to meet some peeps when we get there

Hi,

Good luck with the move. Would love to meet you for coffee. I've lived here for 2.5 yrs now. I've got 3 kids 10, 9 and 7. When I remember how I'll asend you a pm with my phone number.

Kate
Old Jan 30th 2011, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

nixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nicenixster is just really nice

Hi Kate that sounds good. Where abouts are you? Are the schools good?? questions questions hey? lol coffee sounds great
Old Jan 30th 2011, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nixster
Hi Kate that sounds good. Where abouts are you? Are the schools good?? questions questions hey? lol coffee sounds great
Hi,

I live in Little Mountain and my kids go to Meridan.
I am very happy with the school.
Friends of mine have children in the high school and they are pleased with it.

Meridan goes from prep ( reception) right through to grade 12.

I don't know much about Caloundra High.
Old Jan 30th 2011, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

cjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nice

h Nic,

we where really planning on moving to Caloundra when we come over later this year but have concerns about the amount of work available for my trade (electrician) Do you think this will effect you in any way?

We have been considering the Gold coast but really wanted the sunshine coast especially caloundra, when you move there try out the local RSL its amazing and very friendly.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

Hi Cj
Well im lucky enough to be a nurse. I work for queensland health in Brisbane in the city and I have a job transfer up to the sunny coast at Nambour. My other half is an area manager for a group of shops and he already covers the northside up to the sunshine coast so we are both lucky on the job front really. Fingers crossed for u guys keep us informed of your plans
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Hi Kate
i have heard good things about both Meridan and Caloundra high so hopefully will be allright. We are hoping to move on the 4th March to Pelican Waters. Fingers crossed we have just put in an application for a house so will hopefully joining you soon
Old Jan 31st 2011, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katehn
Hi,

Good luck with the move. Would love to meet you for coffee. I've lived here for 2.5 yrs now. I've got 3 kids 10, 9 and 7. When I remember how I'll asend you a pm with my phone number.

Kate
Click on the users name and it will give you the option to pm.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

cjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nicecjgoodall is just really nice

nic,

I think they are building a new super hospital in Kawana maybe you should look into it even closer to home.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cjgoodall
nic,

I think they are building a new super hospital in Kawana maybe you should look into it even closer to home.
yes cj ive heard they are, trouble is it wont be untill 2016 though shame though huh?
Old Feb 12th 2011, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

Hi
Welcome to the sunshine coast, a very beautiful place to be, we moved from Essex to here nearly 3 yrs now....wow where does the time go??
Good luck with the move.
Am always up for a coffee and chat, when im not working lol

Anne marie xxx
Old Feb 13th 2011, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Hi

I would love to meet for a coffee too.
We have moved to Mooloolaba 3 weeks ago after staying on the Gold Coast for 8 weeks.
I have 2 boys aged 9 and 14 and they both attend Mountain Creek state and high schools.
Im not working at the moment and my OH commutes to the Gold Coast every day.

Jill
xxx
Old Feb 13th 2011, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Looks like it could be a bit of a group coffee morning

Kate

that's a long commute here to the Goldie!
Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

Hi all
How about a coffee meet next week.....i can do Tuesday if anyone else is around?

Anne marie xxx
Old Feb 14th 2011, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Hi

Im free Tuesday next week too. Just tell me when and were.

Jill xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.