Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving to Brisbane

Moving to Brisbane

Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

wayne&mandy will become famous soon enough
Default Moving to Brisbane

hi my name is nicola daughter of wayne and mandy. i am nearly 17 i have two younger sisters ages 14 and 5. My parents are looking to move to Brisbane. I am looking for some answers as how easy it will be for me to make new friends and possibly find a job. i would like to know a bit about what kind of things you do in the evenings. i will miss my friends and family the most what do you all think will be the things you will miss most? is there anymore teens moving out to Brisbane? thanks nicola xXx :scared:
Old Apr 26th 2005, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

Phil-UK will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Moving to Brisbane

Just bumping your post to the top of the list...
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wayne&mandy

hi my name is nicola daughter of wayne and mandy. i am nearly 17 i have two younger sisters ages 14 and 5. My parents are looking to move to Brisbane. I am looking for some answers as how easy it will be for me to make new friends and possibly find a job. i would like to know a bit about what kind of things you do in the evenings. i will miss my friends and family the most what do you all think will be the things you will miss most? is there anymore teens moving out to Brisbane? thanks nicola xXx :scared:
Hi nicola. My name is danielle and I am 15 and we are hoping to move to Brisbane around Sept/Oct hopefully. Which part of Brisbane are you moving to?

Danielle
OzWannabee's Daughter
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Moving to Brisbane

erm queensland? wherabouts are you thinkin ov moving to in Brisbane ? Are you lookin foward to it what do you think will be the things you will miss the most? i have a sister who is fifteen she doesnt want to go have you any bros or sis?

nicola
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: Moving to Brisbane

ok so are you moving to austrailia? how old are you ?

nicola
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

erm queensland? wherabouts are you thinkin ov moving to in Brisbane ? Are you lookin foward to it what do you think will be the things you will miss the most? i have a sister who is fifteen she doesnt want to go have you any bros or sis?

nicola
Hi nicola

We are moving to Manly in Brisbane.

I am really looking forward to it but I haven't been to Australia before so I am quite nervous about what to expect. I am really going to miss my friends and family who are staying behind. I have 1 sister called Jaimie who is 5, and 2 brothers , Ethan 7 and Saul 2.

Danielle
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

ok so are you moving to austrailia? how old are you ?

nicola
Have you been to Oz before on holiday??? how much stuff are you taking over with you. My mum and dad said that I can take 2 boxes.(Wow )

Danielle
Old Apr 26th 2005, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: Moving to Brisbane

i know im excited to go but nervous at the same time i think i will love it once im over there though i have never been before either! im worried about making new friends over there u any idea about there ozzie fashion what kinda clothes are u in2 over here?

nicola x
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

i know im excited to go but nervous at the same time i think i will love it once im over there though i have never been before either! im worried about making new friends over there u any idea about there ozzie fashion what kinda clothes are u in2 over here?

nicola x

Hi nicola

I am into most things really, i mostly where jeans or trakies. i like buying clothes go out most wekends, spend most of my money. lol. what about you? where are you from? Do you know when abouts you are moving to Australia?

Danie xxx
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:16 pm
Here at last!!!

The Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant future

Hi, have you read the Kids for Oz Thread? It has teenagers all in the same situation as you. Type in Teens in search and you'll see it there. Good luck
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

Nicola, when I get this bloody visa my teens will be coming, girl 16 and boy 14, they are just as worried as you, are you going into education?
Where in Brissie will you settle? Have you visited?
Tara
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

no i wont be going into education i may go to college i dont know tho! i will be going to queensland howz bout u

nicola
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

no i wont be going into education i may go to college i dont know tho! i will be going to queensland howz bout u

nicola
Nicola, we loved the Sunshine Coast, if I get a job we will move there. I am a bit confused about school. My daughter should have 2 years of A level study here but apparently in Oz she only has one year to go??
She is not sure what to do
Tara
Old Apr 27th 2005, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Moving to Brisbane

Im from bolton. I am in to trakies too i go out all the time to and spend my money lol. i have no idea when we are moving to aussie.do you know when you are?

nicola x