Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Moving back and need to sell car and house items

Moving back and need to sell car and house items

Old Sep 25th 2008, 5:23 am
Just Joined

clinta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving back and need to sell car and house items

After being in Melbourne for the past 18 months I have been offered a job back in the UK which I have accepted. We are leaving Melbourne on the 25th of October and have a number of items to sell one of these being a Mazda 6 which is in brand new condition. If you are interested in buying anything from Chester draws to TV cabinets, Fridge freezer, Washing machine PM so I can get in contact with you to discuss.

Cheers

Clint

Last edited by clinta; Sep 25th 2008 at 6:00 am.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:29 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back and need to sell car and house items

Clint, you can go to the Classifieds section and place ads for everything you wish to sell. I did this when I moved back and sold loads of stuff.
Good luck with the move back.
Julie. x
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back and need to sell car and house items

Don't forget to put the link to the classifieds in your signature or below your name. Please don't list the stuff on the forums, it will have to be deleted. Good luck with the selling, and the move.