Wikiposts

moving back!

Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:47 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: moving back!

I grew up in Pinner and yes, Ruislip Lido is still there. My grandchildren go there all the time.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 1:18 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
I grew up in Pinner and yes, Ruislip Lido is still there. My grandchildren go there all the time.

Oh good, nice to think that its still there, everything nice that I remember as a child seems to disappear.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 3:31 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion
Theres something rather not right with swapping Perth for Reading is there...takes all sorts I guess!
No...Reading is a civilised English town.

Whereas Perth is.... :scared:

G
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Reading is a dump. I don't know why anyone would want to live there. I am sure you can buy a nice 3/4bed house down the Oxford Road fairly cheap if you are prepared to learn the language!
I used to work down the Oxford road before we came here and i really dont think you will find anything cheap even down there,BTW i used to work for social services and we used to house all the Eastern Europeans down there,supply and demand eh! one of the reasons i left.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of lightMrs Rangersman is a glorious beacon of light

We used to live in Uxbridge not far from Ruislip.
Nicola
Old Dec 28th 2005, 2:41 pm

ShozInOz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Centurion
Theres something rather not right with swapping Perth for Reading is there...takes all sorts I guess!
Not sure about that - you could say it takes all sorts to choose Perth! There are many places in the UK (esp. south coast) and Australia I'd rather live than Perth - far too dull and far too isolated. But then I've never been to Reading either.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:59 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by perthies
Hi,
we have been here 2 years and things havnt worked out for us, just wondered if there is anyone selling up in the Reading area,we are looking for a nice 3/4bed house , but we do need to sell ours here in perth,just started looking so if theres anyone who will be selling in the next couple of months let us know.
thanks
Hi,
Just a thought, we're starting to look for property in Perth, what have you got, where are you etc.......this could be the start of something good for you ?
Many thanks

Ali
Old Dec 28th 2005, 11:57 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perthies
Hi,
we have been here 2 years and things havnt worked out for us, just wondered if there is anyone selling up in the Reading area,we are looking for a nice 3/4bed house , but we do need to sell ours here in perth,just started looking so if theres anyone who will be selling in the next couple of months let us know.
thanks
Can't help with Reading but have you considered North of the Border. We're in Dundee and are selling 3 Bed house.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 29th 2005, 12:15 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Reading is a dump. I don't know why anyone would want to live there.
Oi, nothing wrong with Reading, there are worse places in the UK. A 3/4 bed place in a decent area will set you back a bit though. Its commutable to London so the house prices reflect that,
Old Dec 29th 2005, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

I have fond memories of Beale Park!! Both myself and the kids used to have great fun running around in the outside splash pools