Mount Coolum

Old Jan 5th 2011, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of
Default Mount Coolum

Hi everyone

We are looking to move to the Mount Coolum area over the next couple of months. I need a bit of advice re:schools. My Daughter is 11 and my son is 10. I have been doing a little bit of research into Coolum State High but I cannot find any reviews on it.
Does anyone know anything about it? Are there any other schools around there which you would recommend? I would also be interested in your thoughts on good primary schools too.

Does anyone on here live around that area as I would love to pick your brains!!!

Thanks
Jo
Old Jan 7th 2011, 10:25 am
Just Joined

surfin1230 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mount Coolum

Originally Posted by joeyb
Hi everyone

We are looking to move to the Mount Coolum area over the next couple of months. I need a bit of advice re:schools. My Daughter is 11 and my son is 10. I have been doing a little bit of research into Coolum State High but I cannot find any reviews on it.
Does anyone know anything about it? Are there any other schools around there which you would recommend? I would also be interested in your thoughts on good primary schools too.

Does anyone on here live around that area as I would love to pick your brains!!!

Thanks
Jo
Hi Jo,

I can helo you loads, we have just returned from Mount Coolum after being there 8 months, I can tell you absolutely everything you need to know.
PPM me with your e mailxxx