the mother of all posts

the mother of all posts

Old Feb 17th 2004, 4:19 pm
WBB

Default the mother of all posts

lets do battle.

Old Feb 17th 2004, 4:20 pm
WBB

my god it's still here, i thought we would be in the lounge by now.

Old Feb 17th 2004, 4:22 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the mother of all posts

Originally posted by WBB
lets do battle.

Stop it
Old Feb 17th 2004, 4:40 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Stop it
we have them on the run, lets keep up the momentum.

Old Feb 17th 2004, 4:51 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by WBB
we have them on the run, lets keep up the momentum.

This forum has degenerated to new levels since my last visit.... Truly an inspiration for idiots everywhere.
Old Feb 17th 2004, 4:53 pm
WBB

Originally posted by chippy
This forum has degenerated to new levels since my last visit.... Truly an inspiration for idiots everywhere.
you just dumped the average IQ of the group by half with your arrival.

Old Feb 17th 2004, 4:56 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB

Behave Sheep boy. The shepard will get you again
Old Feb 17th 2004, 5:00 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by WBB

So we're up to a sum total of about ninety then. (including your input of around 10%)
Old Feb 17th 2004, 5:52 pm
Banned

Who's winning ?
Old Feb 17th 2004, 6:05 pm
I'm lovin' it

Who's winning ?
Me of course. I've got about half the total.

Oh, for your benefit that's somewhere between 40 & 50 (I think).
Old Feb 17th 2004, 6:08 pm
Banned

Originally posted by chippy
Me of course. I've got about half the total.

Oh, for your benefit that's somewhere between 40 & 50 (I think).
Well now Im in the thread the IQ must now be around 250, seeing how you and WBB are sharing 90 with Flossie
Old Feb 17th 2004, 6:15 pm
I'm lovin' it

Well now Im in the thread the IQ must now be around 250, seeing how you and WBB are sharing 90 with Flossie
Er...I think you'll find I mentioned the 90 IQ sum total after your arrival, which means yours was included. Sorry you couldn't work that one out Jack.
Old Feb 17th 2004, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

someone wake me up when something interesting happens!
Old Feb 17th 2004, 6:22 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
someone wake me up when something interesting happens!
I agree, wake me up in an hour
Old Feb 17th 2004, 6:24 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Amazulu
I agree, wake me up in an hour
Give us a shout as well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.