Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Which is the most stressful event: Waiting to sell your house or waiting for a visa ?

View Poll Results: Which is the most stressful event: Waiting to sell your house or waiting for a visa ?
Waiting to sell your house ?
59.09%
Waiting for a visa ?
40.91%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Which is the most stressful event: Waiting to sell your house or waiting for a visa ?

Old Jul 4th 2003, 3:51 pm
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Which is the most stressful event: Waiting to sell your house or waiting for a visa ?

Originally posted by terryg
More comments here please.......

I MUST say that waiting for house sale is Soooooo much more stressful than waiting for the visas.

Regards

Terry

Yes I agree, we were on the market for 3 days and had 2 offers, one for 35K under the asking price, the second offer was for the full asking price, which we accepted. They say that they will complete in October, so hopefully we can lock the house, drop the keys with the agent and get on the plane. The trouble is the market is quite bouyant in this area at the moment and we are worried that if buyers drop out after 4 weeks or so the market could well of changed.

Slater