Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

THE most ANNOYING Aussie??

View Poll Results: Most ANNOYING Aussie???
Dame Edna Everage
13.51%
Steve Irwin
37.84%
The guy of the Aussie ADs " WE'LL SAVE YA !!!!!"
35.14%
Mark Holden
5.41%
John Howard
29.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

THE most ANNOYING Aussie??

Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: THE most ANNOYING Aussie??

Originally Posted by NJJ
Don't know if that Simon Hill chap off SBS the world game / the ashes is an australian citizen yet but he is definitrly the most irritating c&#t on TV.
No, if you are going to single out someone from the world game, it has to be Damien Lovelock and his stupid wee dog Rocket.

But the biggest tw*t in Australia is without doubt Sam Newman, I can't believe he is not in the shortlist.
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:13 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Delta Goodrem Shes Well Annoying

Seconded
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oakie
Yeah, but I would
well if shes desperate enough to go out with Brian I would imagine your in with a chance
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 11:41 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lawlaw
well if shes desperate enough to go out with Brian I would imagine your in with a chance

Brian McFadden aka The Club Singer
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 2:26 pm
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Brian McFadden aka The Club Singer

nah Bryan McFadden.. the fat one from Westlife.. who dumped his wife and kids to go out with the Australian Celine Dion....
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 2:33 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sloake
nah Bryan McFadden.. the fat one from Westlife.. who dumped his wife and kids to go out with the Australian Celine Dion....
He sure does sound like a club singer
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 2:36 pm
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
He sure does sound like a club singer
only the Vic Reeves version though... of course... as does the fragant delta...no talent b***ch.. (sorry could help myself)
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

Hi

Sorry, don't know who anyone is ; but there's a heaps of annoying ads - the awful ones where they shout at you, What IS That About?

And the footy one - "Pies, Beer, Mates"!

gd
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of

Bert Newton. Just looking at him makes me feel sick.
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

hawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of light

toss up between Rove McManus (alleged comedian), Kim Beazley (fat loser) & Steve Bracks (utter waste of space).
Peter Lockwood our local state MP is a slimy little rat - hopefully out on his ear at the next election.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by webgum
John Hughes "Absolutely".

Probably only known to Perthites. Car dealer. I might hate the adverts he does but (ahem) did buy a car from him..........

That beady eyed bloke off the Holden ads and The Glasshouse is a HORROR. I don't even want to learn his name.

Leyton Hewitt. No-one's mentioned him so far. He epitomises the worst in Aussie over confidence.
Corinne whateverherlastnameis off the Glasshouse - lanky hair whiney ocker voice and loud mouth

She's on Rove sometimes too - don't mind Rove though.

And don't get me started on Lleyton Hewitt...
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:05 am
I liek beer

DevMountain is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the bloke who does Shannon's insurance is bloody annoying - he's on EVERY ad break during the Grand Prix - I have to turn the sound off as he's so damned annoying.
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:33 am
No need for rose tinted.

the Wombats has a spectacular aura aboutthe Wombats has a spectacular aura aboutthe Wombats has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by LindyLoo
No, if you are going to single out someone from the world game, it has to be Damien Lovelock and his stupid wee dog Rocket.

But the biggest tw*t in Australia is without doubt Sam Newman, I can't believe he is not in the shortlist.
Oh yes Sam Newman for me too.

then Shane Warne, John Howard and John Howards wife for even daring to think he is good looking enough to sleep with I mean is she mad?.