Mortgages in Oz

Old Aug 8th 2003, 11:09 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mortgages in Oz

Hi everyone.
Could anyone either living or has lived in Oz please tell me how long you would need to have worked before banks etc. would consider you for a mortgage,

Adelaide soon please.........
Old Aug 9th 2003, 3:47 pm
Carol in Oz

Default Re: Mortgages in Oz

Originally posted by Arron
Hi everyone.
Could anyone either living or has lived in Oz please tell me how long you would need to have worked before banks etc. would consider you for a mortgage,

Dont know Arron but maybe if you contact one of the banks they may be able to advise

www.commbank.com.au
national.com.au
wizard.com.au

These are just a few

Carol

Old Aug 9th 2003, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

I emailed Alan Collett with gomatilda, and he put me in touch with someone, who emailed me the same day. He was very helpful, and we will be getting in touch with him when we finally get sold at this end and are in Perth.

Whisky
Old Aug 10th 2003, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

adelaidegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Arron, it depends how much money you can put down as a deposit. As a general rule though, most mortgage lenders would want you to have been in a job for at least 3 months (ie so you are past the normal probationary period that most Aussie firms insist on, and are now on a permanent contract of employment).

Good luck, adelaidegirl
Old Aug 10th 2003, 8:33 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Arron,

Can I suggest that you might email Andrew Bray with your query:
andrew-at-gmga-dot-com-dot-au

Best regards.

Hi everyone.

Old Aug 10th 2003, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

paula m is an unknown quantity at this point

yOU ONLY NEED TWO PAY SLIPS WITH OUR BANK AND YOU GET PAID EVERY TWO WEEKS SO YOU ONLY NEED TO HAVE WORKED FOR A MONTH. ALSO IF YOU HAVE A 60% DEPOSIT YOU CAN GET A MORGAGE WITH NOT JOB AND THE INTEREST IS ONLY A TINY BIT MORE THAN A NORMAL MORGAGE AND AS SOON AS YOU GET A JOB YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR MORGAGE
HOPE THIS HELPS PAULA
Old Aug 10th 2003, 11:51 am
Just Joined

Kamanchi is an unknown quantity at this point

This is something I was wondering about...new country and no credit record. If its just three pay slips then that’s ideal but here you have to show you address for the last three years and a P60....

To be honest I have found it easier getting mortgages in the UK than a £300 TV from Currys!!!
Old Aug 10th 2003, 4:01 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Hi everyone.

We got a mortgage after my husband had done 3 months, he had to have a letter of permanent employment. We did have a large deposit but the main requirement was permanent employment.