Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mortgage Question?

Wikiposts

Mortgage Question?

Old Jun 3rd 2006, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Hazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant futureHazel T has a brilliant future
Question Mortgage Question?

Bit of a silly question but thought i would ask it anyway..

been here 2 months now and need to start looking at getting a mortgage hubby is working, but im not yet getting kids settled in school, when we go to apply for a mortgage do they take into account the money that is paid form center link for child benefit? as this just boosts our income and looking at the mortgage calculators it would allow us to borrow the amount we need if they took it into account, if not will have to wait to i find a job.....

Anybody else had this situation

Hazel
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Mortgage Question?

Originally Posted by Hazel T

been here 2 months now and need to start looking at getting a mortgage hubby is working, but im not yet getting kids settled in school, when we go to apply for a mortgage do they take into account the money that is paid form center link for child benefit? as this just boosts our income and looking at the mortgage calculators it would allow us to borrow the amount we need if they took it into account, if not will have to wait to i find a job.....

Hazel
You could just go for a no doc home loan and sign off to borrow the amount you need we got a home loan within 1 week 6 days of being here and we had no jobs just said that mywife was going to be self employed in the profesion she had been in the UK and they took this to means she had work at thesame job for last 16 years, probaly best to go through a broker as they mostly don't charge. We used Aussie
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice
Default Re: Mortgage Question?

hello,

Yes you can count your child benefit as part of your income, we did.

Good luck

Becky x

Originally Posted by Hazel T

Hazel