Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

the morning after the nite before [sunny coast girlie nite out !!!!

the morning after the nite before [sunny coast girlie nite out !!!!

Old Sep 23rd 2006, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

Location: lived in halesworth in suffolk, now on the sunny coast qld
debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all
Default the morning after the nite before [sunny coast girlie nite out !!!!

ok i hope I'm not the only one who has a sore head this morning ,
well i think all had a good time , & what a good turn out , 20 in total , sorry if i didnt get round to chatting to all .

hope u blokes had good nite to & had fun on the boat ,

i dont know who the bloke was but as i was walking from zinc a group of guys came by & one of them said give us a hug & before i knew it he picked me up & swung me around , yes he was a strong guy , i said mind your back mate !!! lol . all harmless fun .

anyway all have a good weekend , & dont forget beach , boat, afternoon, for family & friends tomorrow[sunday] at about midday down at the spit , all welcome .

Kev's gone to work , all the boys are out so I'm gonna lock the door turn phones off & chill out & watch a chick flick as to knacked to do much Else .

luv debs xx
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

brasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant future
Default Re: the morning after the nite before [sunny coast girlie nite out !!!!

Originally Posted by debreeve
well i think all had a good time , & what a good turn out , 20 in total , sorry if i didnt get round to chatting to all .

i dont know who the bloke was but as i was walking from zinc a group of guys came by & one of them said give us a hug & before i knew it he picked me up & swung me around , yes he was a strong guy , i said mind your back mate !!! lol . all harmless fun .

anyway all have a good weekend , & dont forget beach , boat, afternoon, for family & friends tomorrow[sunday] at about midday down at the spit , all welcome .

Kev's gone to work , all the boys are out so I'm gonna lock the door turn phones off & chill out & watch a chick flick as to knacked to do much Else .

luv debs xx
Debbie...had a gr8t night..food was yummy(well what I had anyway) the music reminded me of the old school discos, but was gr8t fun and it was nice to meet everyone. We ended up in the Zink bar until they were kicking us out!!! Will have to do it again! the kids and I might pop down tomorrow, hubby too busy trying to finish building our house as he is sick of me moaning, I think living in a shed for nearly 2 years in the middle of the rainforest is long enough...hopefully will be in by the end of October if not b4. If our aircon guy doesnt contact us 2day I may have to speak to your hubby.

Lots of love Maggie xxx
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 6:37 am
Just Joined

Gee21 is an unknown quantity at this point

luv debs xx

Hi Debs

It was a great night last night cheers for organising it. Felt ok this morning but feel like I've hit a brick wall now. Just going to lie down on the couch ruby is asleep, harry watching telly so will disappear for an hour and have lie down. Will prob come tomorrow with Fletch and kids , see Maggie is prob coming too and leah, steve and kids are talking about coming so should be a good afternoon.
C U tomorrow

Love Gee xx
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

debreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to alldebreeve is a name known to all

Originally Posted by brasso
Debbie...had a gr8t night..food was yummy(well what I had anyway) the music reminded me of the old school discos, but was gr8t fun and it was nice to meet everyone. We ended up in the Zink bar until they were kicking us out!!! Will have to do it again! the kids and I might pop down tomorrow, hubby too busy trying to finish building our house as he is sick of me moaning, I think living in a shed for nearly 2 years in the middle of the rainforest is long enough...hopefully will be in by the end of October if not b4. If our aircon guy doesnt contact us 2day I may have to speak to your hubby.

Lots of love Maggie xxx
so glad Maggie & gee read this as i have 3 strange numbers in my phone from last nite but no names[ was wondering if they were yours plus i couldn't remember if i mentioned Sunday , anyway hope to see u all tomorrow ,
bloody hell Maggie i must of been p---ed as forgot talking about aircon . get in touch if need . i think you r very brave living in shed for 2 yrs i dont think i could of stuck it out . but will be worth it in end im sure .
ive had a snooze & feeling better .
haven't heard from Julie did text her so hope she ok today . lol .

xx debs xx
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

brasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant futurebrasso has a brilliant future

so glad Maggie & gee read this as i have 3 strange numbers in my phone from last nite but no names[ was wondering if they were yours plus i couldn't remember if i mentioned Sunday , anyway hope to see u all tomorrow ,
bloody hell Maggie i must of been p---ed as forgot talking about aircon . get in touch if need . i think you r very brave living in shed for 2 yrs i dont think i could of stuck it out . but will be worth it in end im sure .
ive had a snooze & feeling better .
haven't heard from Julie did text her so hope she ok today . lol .

xx debs xx
Yeah Deb...you rang me last nite when I was just in the Loo in some bar...you MAD women you!! I slept over at Julie's, we were up till after 3.30am, she popped up to my shed this morning..and i frightened her with all the snake stories. She was going home to have a sleep as she was up a few hours after we all went to bed....i guess Julie will be asleep till tomorrow... Wish I could have a snooze, with 3 kids running round there isnt a chance. Gotta go...they want feeding now....c u tomorrow...It's supposed to be nice again tomorrow...kids want to bring balls games and swimmers...need to dig out the sun tan lotion.
Bye Maggie xxx(hello Gee)
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by brasso
Yeah Deb...you rang me last nite when I was just in the Loo in some bar...you MAD women you!! I slept over at Julie's, we were up till after 3.30am, she popped up to my shed this morning..and i frightened her with all the snake stories. She was going home to have a sleep as she was up a few hours after we all went to bed....i guess Julie will be asleep till tomorrow... Wish I could have a snooze, with 3 kids running round there isnt a chance. Gotta go...they want feeding now....c u tomorrow...It's supposed to be nice again tomorrow...kids want to bring balls games and swimmers...need to dig out the sun tan lotion.
Bye Maggie xxx(hello Gee)
oh bloody hell Maggie i truly cant remember phoning u . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
def gonna be on the wagon tomorrow . I'm just getting to old for this ,

see ya to moz . debs x